And you thought it was Trump.....

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
Like him or hate him. Kids got Moxy

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1357688187733372930
Too bad capitalism is evil, right?... ;)

Not to distract, but this drink ruined that word for me btw... If you haven't had it, don't. If you have, then you understand. :lol:
1612533572907.png

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Biden (China Joe) Rescinds Trump Order Banning Chinese Communist Involvement In US Power Grid

The Trump-era order sought to ban, replace, and set new criteria on bulk-power system (BPS) electric equipment coming from a foreign country or national that poses a national security threat.

“Foreign adversaries are increasingly creating and exploiting vulnerabilities in the United States bulk-power system, which provides the electricity that supports our national defense, vital emergency services, critical infrastructure, economy, and way of life. The bulk-power system is a target of those seeking to commit malicious acts against the United States and its people, including malicious cyber activities, because a successful attack on our bulk-power system would present significant risks to our economy, human health and safety, and would render the United States less capable of acting in defense of itself and its allies,” the introduction to the executive order read.

The move “prohibited any acquisition, importation, transfer, or installation of BPS electric equipment by any person or with respect to any property to which a foreign country or a national thereof has any interest, that poses an undue risk to the BPS, the security or resiliency of U.S. critical infrastructure or the U.S. economy, or U.S. national security or the security and safety of U.S. persons.”

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/b...F8dd0YusfQj1pp1kZG4DsDrwUQvEnYmgmnwBhAUw1CFOM

And for good measure.......

After his father left office in 2017, Hunter Biden worked on securing a deal with CEFC China Energy to invest in US energy projects, according to documents released by Republicans,” CNN noted.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
Is it weird that I want to get a pillow from the my pillow guy? The dude is a nutbag but he makes a great pillow. I think his politics are garbage but a good night's sleep is more important to me than staying up at night worrying about political stuff that doesn't impact my daily life.

The opportunist in me hopes his company gets dragged because he is an idiot and I get some quality stuff at a going out of business discount.

I'd probably pay full price for his product but he made his bead and if I can make mine for 50% off that's cool.

Mar 11, 2006
Is it weird that I want to get a pillow from the my pillow guy? The dude is a nutbag but he makes a great pillow. I think his politics are garbage but a good night's sleep is more important to me than staying up at night worrying about political stuff that doesn't impact my daily life.

The opportunist in me hopes his company gets dragged because he is an idiot and I get some quality stuff at a going out of business discount.

I'd probably pay full price for his product but he made his bead and if I can make mine for 50% off that's cool.
I don’t at all agree with Alyssa Milano’s politics. But I will watch her movies anytime. ;)