And you thought it was Trump.....

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow
Haha! Yeah, that's the best part. The military were held up in red tape. Wonder who could have activated them...
Wonder who could have activated the local military in Seattle, Portland, and Minneapolis when there was legitimate, widespread violence? Wonder who actually did offer the services of the federal government during that time but was turned down by local officials.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
Wonder who could have activated the local military in Seattle, Portland, and Minneapolis when there was legitimate, widespread violence? Wonder who actually did offer the services of the federal government during that time but was turned down by local officials.
Nice red herring. That’s not what we’re discussing.

Mar 11, 2006
You might be a partisan hack, or just very gullible to your bias media, if you continue to believe there was 2020 voter fraud, but don’t believe there was a Russian collusion.

You might be a partisan hack, or just very gullible to your bias media, if you continue to believe there was Russian collusion, but don’t believe there was 2020 voter fraud.

You might be a fairly sane and level-headed person if you waited on evidence and now know there wasn’t 2020 voter fraud or Russia collusion. You might be very bright, if you doubted there was 2020 voter fraud or Russia collusion from the beginning.

Jostate

Identifies as a Cowboys fan
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Yes the hypocrisy only comes from the liberals, come on man :lol:
I'll say this, regardless of political affiliation or subject matter you won't ever hear me rationalizing censorship like many on the left have.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
Not a RH in the least. Just a clear example of the pure hypocrisy that oozes from the pores of liberals.
I’m a fiscally conservative/socially moderate Republican you cotton-headed muggins.

I guess anything left of Mike Pence is “liberal.”

Edit: Pence is probably too liberal as well since they wanted to hang him on Jan 6.

Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow
I’m a fiscally conservative/socially moderate Republican you cotton-headed muggins.

I guess anything left of Mike Pence is “liberal.”

Edit: Pence is probably too liberal as well since they wanted to hang him on Jan 6.
Now Mr. Paranoia, take a look at my response and tell me exactly where I referenced you specifically. And isn’t it a cotton-headed NINNY muggin?

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
Now Mr. Paranoia, take a look at my response and tell me exactly where I referenced you specifically. And isn’t it a cotton-headed NINNY muggin?
Since it was in response to my comment, it was a safe assumption and not paranoia. Indeed it is a cotton-headed NINNY muggins. It’s nice you got one thing right. ;)

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Clinton campaign policy adviser Jake Sullivan — who is now President Biden's national security adviser — called it the "secret hotline" that was perhaps "the key to unlocking the mystery of Trump's ties to Russia."

They gave themselves awards and promotions and acclaim for amplifying lies secretly financed by the Clinton campaign and weaponized by politicized government bureaucrats.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/russiagate-critics-react-sussmann-indictment-bunk

You were fed lies, had federal investigations all based on lies from the Clinton campaign and others..

Mar 11, 2006
Clinton campaign policy adviser Jake Sullivan — who is now President Biden's national security adviser — called it the "secret hotline" that was perhaps "the key to unlocking the mystery of Trump's ties to Russia."

They gave themselves awards and promotions and acclaim for amplifying lies secretly financed by the Clinton campaign and weaponized by politicized government bureaucrats.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/russiagate-critics-react-sussmann-indictment-bunk

You were fed lies, had federal investigations all based on lies from the Clinton campaign and others..
A lot of us dislike Trump, but most people are sensible enough to understand there was NOT Trump/Russia collusion. Yet after years of investigations, an aggressive media, and politicians lying --- there are some people that refuse to stop believing the story. Shoot, we have people on this board...which I assume are well educated ...that still cling to the false claim.

I get Trump hatred. But making up stories doesn't help their cause. The result are people that don't support Trump realize that some people are more anti-Trump than sane.