And you thought it was Trump.....

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Remember when I said no one respects you where several posters agreed and liked the post? It's because of responses like yours.

I'll ask you point blank here: what do you think about a third party, non-government entity going door to door to 'verify' votes?

I live in Arizona with my wife and son. If someone shows up to my house asking me about my voting record if I was really sure I wanted to vote the way I did, they are going to have an unpleasant time. I imagine you would say the same for your family. Are you capable of saying you think this is a bad idea? Because I would support your right to shoot any prick who came on your property to confirm your vote.
You're problem is you make broad assumptions about what other people believe. That's a bad trait.

Where did I say I liked going door to door to verify votes? If you can't find where I said that then......

Here's a hint, I don't like either. What about you?

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
Words can't describe how angry this makes me. There are several swaths of Arizona that are ready to overthrow the government because they don't like the way people voted. It's incomprehensible to them that anyone wouldn't want Trump in office.
Ready to flush our democracy so they can have their “strong man” in place.

UrbanCowboy1

Some cowboys gots smarts real good like me.
Aug 8, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
You're problem is you make broad assumptions about what other people believe. That's a bad trait.

Where did I say I liked going door to door to verify votes? If you can't find where I said that then......

Here's a hint, I don't like either. What about you?
Master troll level.

It's 'Your' not "You're".

I didn't say you did. Your smarmy reply to @Binman4OSU 's post on going door to door to verify votes implied you're fine with it.

Are you seriously asking me if I'm ok with it? Dude, read. I wrote that I thought you would be justified shooting someone who did this to you coming from the left. Jesus.

Peace out, man - I'm done.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
We might give an ounce of respect to your responses if you at least understood we function as a Constitutional Republic and not a democracy.
Haha! This is such a go-to “gotcha.” I fully understand we are a constitutional republic, which is a form of democracy. Bifurcating the two is a disingenuous attempt to prove a point that doesn’t exist. It’s better to say, “We are not a pure democracy, we are not a pure republic, but we are a constitutional republic.”

If you understood this, I might give an ounce of respect to your responses.But probably not.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow
Haha! This is such a go-to “gotcha.” I fully understand we are a constitutional republic, which is a form of democracy. Bifurcation the two is a disingenuous attempt to prove a point that doesn’t exist. It’s better to say, “We are not a pure democracy, we are not a pure republic, but we are a constitutional republic.”

If you understood this, I might give an ounce of respect to your responses.But probably not.

So you initially concede we are a CR, but then try to convince me we are neither. That’s even better than your go-to “gotcha”. You, like all other modern-day liberals will always fail in the arena of facts and common-sense. But do keep trying.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
So you initially concede we are a CR, but then try to convince me we are neither. That’s even better than your go-to “gotcha”. You, like all other modern-day liberals will always fail in the arena of facts and common-sense. But do keep trying.
You’re joking, right? I just can’t respond to this seriously. It’s like explaining it to a 3rd grader. Thanks for making my point better than I ever could.

Did you read the bold parts of my reply? Do you think Reagan was ignorant or something? You completely missed the point my friend. Again.

CowboyOrangeFan

Mmmm, yeah.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 9, 2006
Florida

If I were you I would just quit while you are only this far behind. Because you don’t seem to have the reasoning skills to make up any ground on this.

UrbanCowboy1

Some cowboys gots smarts real good like me.
Aug 8, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
We might give an ounce of respect to your responses if you at least understood we function as a Constitutional Republic and not a democracy.
This is the equivalent of asking you what kind of car do you drive and you replying back "I don't drive a car, I drive a truck". You're not wrong, you drive a truck not a car. And we are republic, not a true democracy. But you know what the question meant and now everyone is going to treat you like an asshole for giving such a smartass response.