And you thought it was Trump.....

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
I want a 2 year independent investigation, complete with secret warrants and secret wire taps. Followed by another year of impeachment investigations over something that is usually accepted as SOP. All accompanied by weekly anonymous unverified leaks reported as fact by the media.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
I want a 2 year independent investigation, complete with secret warrants and secret wire taps. Followed by another year of impeachment investigations over something that is usually accepted as SOP. All accompanied by weekly anonymous unverified leaks reported as fact by the media.
Why hell, that's the American way

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
Is the new normal. Normalized by the TDS Libs that no matter what Trump did he was Hitler. There will be a fair share of BDS out there ALONG with a fair share of 'revenge' activities from those who want payback for the BS that Trump had to go through. Vicious cycle will continue ad infinitum.
Blaming Conservative BDS on the libs.....

Feb 11, 2007
Oklahoma City

CowboyJD

A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
Sounds like the term TDS really struck a nerve with you.
LOL.

No. I just like putting the shoe on the other foot....the one that it actually fits on (that's your foot btw).

You and you Trumpists have become the perfect mirror of all you try to tag on Democrats.

Last edited:

OSUCowboy787

Territorial Marshal
Dec 31, 2008
Keller, Texas
LOL.

No. I just like putting the shoe on the other foot....the one that it actually fits on.

You and you Trumpists have become the perfect mirror of all you try to tag on Democrats.
I'm not and never was a Trumpist. I also was never a never Trumper or 'not my president' person who no matter what would say orange man is bad. I will give any prez a chance to be successful. I hope Biden is, however with his multitudes of EO's in his first week bypassing other branches of govt I am becoming more and more skeptical of his administration.

CowboyJD

A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
I'm not and never was a Trumpist. I also was never a never Trumper or 'not my president' person who no matter what would say orange man is bad. I will give any prez a chance to be successful. I hope Biden is, however with his multitudes of EO's in his first week bypassing other branches of govt I am becoming more and more skeptical of his administration.
Never a Trumpist?

Lol.

OSUCowboy787

Territorial Marshal
Dec 31, 2008
Keller, Texas
Never a Trumpist?

Lol.
Nope. I agreed with a lot of his policies however I never blindly followed his every action as if it were gospel. Nor did I think he was the second coming or savior of the US. Was nice having a non career politician in office for a bit. Hopefully more of those type people start running for all levels of office. In the words of Neil Degrasse Tyson.

CowboyJD

A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
Nope. I agreed with a lot of his policies however I never blindly followed his every action as if it were gospel. Nor did I think he was the second coming or savior of the US. Was nice having a non career politician in office for a bit. Hopefully more of those type people start running for all levels of office. In the words of Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Lol.

Sure thing. :rolleyes:

TDS Type II sufferers never have sufficient self awareness to diagnose themselves.

Jul 10, 2009
Stillwater, OK

After the way Trump has been treated, who in their right mind would run for office other than a career politician? People are trying to destroy his businesses and essentially tar and feather anyone who has any association with him.