all things stitt

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

oks10

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
Big things...ie, birth of our youngest cost us over $11,000 for a natural delivery after Healthchoice. Tubes in the ears of our kids, $3000 with Healthcoice the first time around. The second time, I had a new job and the kids were on my insurance, and it was less than $500.

When we first got married I thought Healthchoice was great, but that was because I was coming from no insurance. Now that I know what good insurance is like, Healthchoice is definitely lacking. I will say however, they have increased their coverages in the last couple of years.
WOAH. Our first kid cost us about $10k if I remember correctly but our 2nd was WAY cheaper for some reason. I want to say it was closer to 5 or 6k. Both natural deliveries but the 1st was at OU medical and 2nd was Canadian Valley Integris and that might have been a big part of it. Personally the experience at Canadian Valley was lightyears better than at OU... My wife is the only one on Healthchoice because it's stupid expensive to add non-employees.

Nov 8, 2007
Bartlesville
WOAH. Our first kid cost us about $10k if I remember correctly but our 2nd was WAY cheaper for some reason. I want to say it was closer to 5 or 6k. Both natural deliveries but the 1st was at OU medical and 2nd was Canadian Valley Integris and that might have been a big part of it. Personally the experience at Canadian Valley was lightyears better than at OU... My wife is the only one on Healthchoice because it's stupid expensive to add non-employees.
Yeah, I spent so long as a contractor with no employer benefits, the second we could get the kids off healthchoice, we did.

PF5

Deputy
Jan 3, 2014
Kevin Stitt poses as OU football fan…

if this don't piss you off, I'm not sure what will...ha

Stitt conveniently hit two birds with one pandering stone and moonlighted as an OU football fan to appease crimson-clad Oklahoma voters. He even went full Ric Flair when OU scored the game-winning touchdown!
To quote Mike Gundy, that makes me wanna puke!
In case you didn’t know, Kevin Stitt is a hardcore OSU sports fan. In fact, he’s such a hardcore fan that the theatre room in his on-the-market Tulsa mansion displays select OSU regalia he probably won at a booster charity auction.

Seriously, what a fake poser. I can handle Stitt lying about his accomplishments, Coronavirus death totals, and other political topics, but pretending to be a fan of a team just to score brownie points with OU fans takes things to a new low. As a life-long OU fan, I have more respect for the dude in Titanic who dressed up as a lady to get on the lifeboat than I do for Kevin Stitt putting on an OU football shirt and hooting and hollering on the sideline.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

Stitt conveniently hit two birds with one pandering stone and moonlighted as an OU football fan to appease crimson-clad Oklahoma voters. He even went full Ric Flair when OU scored the game-winning touchdown!
In case you didn’t know, Kevin Stitt is a hardcore OSU sports fan. In fact, he’s such a hardcore fan that the theatre room in his on-the-market Tulsa mansion displays select OSU regalia he probably won at a booster charity auction.

Seriously, what a fake poser. I can handle Stitt lying about his accomplishments, Coronavirus death totals, and other political topics, but pretending to be a fan of a team just to score brownie points with OU fans takes things to a new low. As a life-long OU fan, I have more respect for the dude in Titanic who dressed up as a lady to get on the lifeboat than I do for Kevin Stitt putting on an OU football shirt and hooting and hollering on the sideline.
I wonder if the writer realizes that the governors of each state go to that game and usually have some kind of a bet going?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

kenny41

Territorial Marshal
Aug 28, 2006
OKC/Tulsa

I wonder if the writer realizes that the governors of each state go to that game and usually have some kind of a bet going?

I wonder when people including our governor will realize every time they play in Texas it helps the Texas economy and not Oklahoma’s…

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

I wonder when people including our governor will realize every time they play in Texas it helps the Texas economy and not Oklahoma’s…
Agreed, but why be pissed for him representing our state in the rivalry? Every governor does it.

PF5

Deputy
Jan 3, 2014
Agreed, but why be pissed for him representing our state in the rivalry? Every governor does it.

read carefully what I said: (notice the "ha" at the end)

lighten-up-lighten-up-francis.gif

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

read carefully what I said: (notice the "ha" at the end)

View attachment 92476
Ok. I want thinking that you were pissed, I was thinking the writer of the article was. I didn't read it honestly though.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii

WTF KIND OF GOVERNOR DOES THAT?