all things stitt

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

steross

he/him
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
Then you have no clue how bad it can get. Stitt triggers due to having a personality similar to Trump, but Walters to Fallin each had their own brand of legalized crime. Stitt is just like the others.
What I am talking about has absolutely nothing to do with personality. I am going by people who (were) working in state agencies and have seen the mass firing of the entire knowledge base of the agencies (non-political positions) to replace with people who simply don’t have the ability to fill the roles. They tell me they’ve never seen anything like it In decades of state service.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
What I am talking about has absolutely nothing to do with personality. I am going by people who (were) working in state agencies and have seen the mass firing of the entire knowledge base of the agencies (non-political positions) to replace with people who simply don’t have the ability to fill the roles. They tell me they’ve never seen anything like it In decades of state service.
And I'm telling you it has happened before, several times. Doesn't make it right, but it has happened

steross

he/him
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
And I'm telling you it has happened before, several times. Doesn't make it right, but it has happened
I’ll trust my family members and friends who worked for the state for 30 years and are saying this is completely different instead of some guy on the internet pulling the typical “but, but it is all of them” to excuse it.

PF5

Deputy
Jan 3, 2014
Sure. If you feel more comfortable believing people that hang out on a political message board spouting their same themes over what you are witnessing with your own family then I guess you can do you also.
if you haven't figured it out, andylickus aka cocksure, is always right, but if he thinks he may be wrong he resorts to short one or two word responses...guess that's his defense mechanism...

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
if you haven't figured it out, andylickus aka cocksure, is always right, but if he thinks he may be wrong he resorts to short one or two word responses...guess that's his defense mechanism...
That's funny, did your history teacher tell you that?

Last edited:

PF5

Deputy
Jan 3, 2014
Still haven't accept your patent lack of correct information. That is all.
don't blame me for your teachers not teaching you basic reading comprehension skills...we'll start with the worksheet below...after providing me with your answers, I'll give you a star for each one you get right...
Screenshot 2022-10-02 11.12.48 AM.png

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
I did, actually, though not for very long. I played a variety of sports growing up.

Your point still comes back to making it about size and not gender, though.
My point is a male is stronger than a female even if they are the same size. It gives an unfair advantage when competing against females. If your good with guys that can't make the mens team breaking women's world records competing against women, more power to ya.

cableok

Territorial Marshal
Mar 11, 2006
Chad is a great guy, humble, and well-spoken.

Also an interesting choice as I know Chad knows Hofmeister very well.

https://twitter.com/govstitt/status/1577416830674960385?s=21&t=jOwrQjXo7VPBIKNFH5s3nQ

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Why is the state involved in this decision making between a patient and their family and their Doctor ??

https://twitter.com/AP/status/1577471163135135744?t=OcVmcSxZ5m7ENCgNkR4r5Q&s=19

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
Transgender health care for minors should at most be regulated never banned. Like with abortion, legislators as well as the governor are not doctors and so are in no position to ban it. It's quite a serious problem for a kid to have and banning medical care for it won't make it go away.

Surely far right Christian Republican opposition has at least in part to do with an Old Testament bible verse which says,

“A woman shall not wear anything that pertains to a man, nor shall a man put on a woman’s garment; for whoever does these things is an abomination to the LORD your God.”

Last edited:
Jul 10, 2009
Stillwater, OK
Minors are prohibited from getting tattoos and skydiving. It seems that this is an attempt to give them a chance to make certain that they want to proceed with a permanent procedure and make an informed decision as an adult.

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
Minors are prohibited from getting tattoos and skydiving. It seems that this is an attempt to give them a chance to make certain that they want to proceed with a permanent procedure and make an informed decision as an adult.
Stop with the reason, there are pearls to clutch