Afghanistan merged

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
No way, no one is that stupid.
You underestimate the stupidity of Marky Mark.

I'd like to think this gets him primaried (assuming he survives his capture and bounty) but the most likely outcome is we pay the Taliban billions for the release of a political prisoner and people here gripe about Biden not having a pair because that idiot walked into a war zone and we had to pay a ransom to get him out.

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
Tell us what is your personal medical accessment of Joe Biden ?
Jesus Christ dude, he’d already told you that it is unethical for a doctor to even attempt to make a personal medical assessment based upon mere videos.

And he’s a doctor.

That actually sees and treats people.....before they’re dead....not after.

Nov 8, 2007
Bartlesville
You underestimate the stupidity of Marky Mark.

I'd like to think this gets him primaried (assuming he survives his capture and bounty) but the most likely outcome is we pay the Taliban billions for the release of a political prisoner and people here gripe about Biden not having a pair because that idiot walked into a war zone and we had to pay a ransom to get him out.
No way. Either way (release or MIA), his support will go through the roof. He will be the hero that went to clean up Joe Biden's mess. Became a POW. Leading 3 other prisoners to Christ, before being released after we mail them the keys to those tanks we left. He will, unfortunately, not lose support over this.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
No way. Either way (release or MIA), his support will go through the roof. He will be the hero that went to clean up Joe Biden's mess. Became a POW. Leading 3 other prisoners to Christ, before being released after we mail them the keys to those tanks we left. He will, unfortunately, not lose support over this.
Mark Wayne has broken his silence and confirmed he is in Afghanistan but is headed home and claimed he is working with American citizens to bring them home

Mullin reportedly tried and failed to enter Afghanistan last week by flying to Greece and asking the Pentagon for permission, and again on Monday by trying to enlist staff at the U.S. embassy in Tajikistan to help transport a large sum of cash into the country.

Mullin told staffers he aimed to rescue five Americans trapped in the country by hiring a helicopter to evacuate them, and berated and threatened the staffers when they declined to violate Tajikistan’s laws limiting the transport of cash, according to the Post.
Blanford did not answer questions about Mullin’s current whereabouts or confirm the Post report, telling Forbes Mullin is working to “bring home all Americans” and calling the safety and security of Americans his “top priority” but declining to comment further.

Mullin is the third known lawmaker to try to enter Afghanistan this month: Reps. Seth Moulton (D-Mass.) and Peter Meijer (R-Mich.) were in the country briefly last week without the knowledge of the State Department, Pentagon or congressional leaders.

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
Mark Wayne has broken his silence and confirmed he is in Afghanistan but is headed home and claimed he is working with American citizens to bring them home

Mullin reportedly tried and failed to enter Afghanistan last week by flying to Greece and asking the Pentagon for permission, and again on Monday by trying to enlist staff at the U.S. embassy in Tajikistan to help transport a large sum of cash into the country.

Mullin told staffers he aimed to rescue five Americans trapped in the country by hiring a helicopter to evacuate them, and berated and threatened the staffers when they declined to violate Tajikistan’s laws limiting the transport of cash, according to the Post.
Blanford did not answer questions about Mullin’s current whereabouts or confirm the Post report, telling Forbes Mullin is working to “bring home all Americans” and calling the safety and security of Americans his “top priority” but declining to comment further.

Mullin is the third known lawmaker to try to enter Afghanistan this month: Reps. Seth Moulton (D-Mass.) and Peter Meijer (R-Mich.) were in the country briefly last week without the knowledge of the State Department, Pentagon or congressional leaders.
This is starting to get a whiff of Hillary and Brian Williams getting shot at in a helicopter exaggeration/lying.

Sep 12, 2008
If Biden had some sort of cognitive impairment then at least then he would have an excuse for how badly things are going.. but if this is him at his best we are in some serious sh*t. He wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed to begin with...

Feb 11, 2007
Oklahoma City
I am not Joe Biden's doctor. I have never even talked to Joe Biden. I've never examined him. I've never seen or ordered tests on him. It would be highly inappropriate and against the way I was trained as a physician to do what you are asking. I know what goes into making a dementia diagnosis. I am not trained to diagnose or treat stutter. And I know I have absolutely no way to adequately assess Joe Biden medically. So, to do it now would be political, not medical. Which is exactly what you are doing. You are being a political partisan and tainting your medical training with your partisanship.
Then tell us what goes into "making a diagnosis of dementia".

Nov 8, 2007
Bartlesville

Bingo. He's playing the hero card.

steross

he/him
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
Then tell us what goes into "making a diagnosis of dementia".
I’ve already listed the things you do in several posts. If you want it explained in more detail, medical school helps.

You show me ONE patient that has ever been diagnosed with dementia by a treating physician who did not interview the patient but only saw public videos. It is an absurd position to take.

Feb 11, 2007
Oklahoma City
I’ve already listed the things you do in several posts. If you want it explained in more detail, medical school helps.

You show me ONE patient that has ever been diagnosed with dementia by a treating physician who did not interview the patient but only saw public videos. It is an absurd position to take.
But you said you know all about dementia. It is widely recommended for each of us to recognize the symptoms in ourselves and others to take appropriate action. Because you said you know about dementia you can instruct us all to recognize this important malady.

okstate987

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 17, 2009
Somewhere
But you said you know all about dementia. It is widely recommended for each of us to recognize the symptoms in ourselves and others to take appropriate action. Because you said you know about dementia you can instruct us all to recognize this important malady.
And you're a supposed doctor? It seems you are confused on the very basics of the profession.