Active shooter at Texas elementary school

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OSUCowboy787

Territorial Marshal
Dec 31, 2008
Keller, Texas
He is a slimy opportunist. .

But ALL politicians are opportunists. And many are slimy.

However, unlike many slimy opportunists, I don’t really think he believes the things he says.
Clown is an apt description for Beto.
Think it makes it feel extra slimy when he uses the nickname 'Beto' when his name is Robert O'Rourke. Like I get its an old nickname but the world knows he's using it to try to secure low info voters who, reading his name on the ballot, believe he is Hispanic.

PF5

Deputy
Jan 3, 2014
Think it makes it feel extra slimy when he uses the nickname 'Beto' when his name is Robert O'Rourke. Like I get its an old nickname but the world knows he's using it to try to secure low info voters who, reading his name on the ballot, believe he is Hispanic.
it's a name he's used since childhood...you're reaching...

OSUCowboy787

Territorial Marshal
Dec 31, 2008
Keller, Texas
it's a name he's used since childhood...you're reaching...
How is that reaching to think its slimy to use and or be allowed to use a nickname on a ballot? Its an opinion and i'm allowed to have one. Living in Texas I have seen a lot of his antics and its just another on the list of things that are 'deplorable' (Dems fav word)

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
i don't care much for Beto....because I once saw his punk rock band Foss, and they kinda sucked.