ABC reporter GRILLS Putin

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
WOW
https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1405200055154397187

Putin avoided the question and instead turned in into how he doesn't want BLM to happen on Russian Soil

https://twitter.com/JoyAnnReid/status/1405198866354524160

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
Who asked the inflammatory question? Who’s image is shown on the OP?
But yeah. You chose to defend the Russian dictator again. I don't care what side you are on but it you feel the need to defend Russia over American media, man you really need to rethink your priorities. I get that both sides need to be tribalist but going to bat for an American enemy because you don't like the partisan content you believe that particular station chooses and doubling down is a bit much. Personally I'm not a fan of Fox but if Tucker Carlson takes down Putin I'm fine with it. Honestly for conservative media that should be a big topic on his show and it's really weird that we have Republicans supporting the USSR for political reasons.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
But yeah. You chose to defend the Russian dictator again. I don't care what side you are on but it you feel the need to defend Russia over American media, man you really need to rethink your priorities. I get that both sides need to be tribalist but going to bat for an American enemy because you don't like the partisan content you believe that particular station chooses and doubling down is a bit much. Personally I'm not a fan of Fox but if Tucker Carlson takes down Putin I'm fine with it. Honestly for conservative media that should be a big topic on his show and it's really weird that we have Republicans supporting the USSR for political reasons.
1623927085899.png

Jostate

Identifies as a Cowboys fan
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Biden discussed the areas that should be off limits for cyber attacks, which would seem to imply in some other areas it's no big deal. I'm hoping landthieves message board is an area that it's okay to attack.

1623936223473.png

Donnyboy

Lettin' the high times carry the low....
A/V Subscriber
Oct 31, 2005
I’m sure Putin is just shaking in his shoes about what “Rachel” with ABC thinks. Ask him that in Moscow, then IF you return tell us how bad you have it over here.
Why hasn't anyone had the balls to ask and if we are now gauging our liberties against the standard of you would die in Russia then that is just sad.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
Where did I say either if those things?
Gaslight much?

I posted a meme recalling Reagan calling Russia the evil empire. You said the 80s want their foreign policy back. Pretty strong implication that Russia is no longer a threat. Meanwhile, the meme was in response to someone attacking an ABC News reporter in defense of Putin.

So, I think my question was fair. As was the reporter’s.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Gaslight much?

I posted a meme recalling Reagan calling Russia the evil empire. You said the 80s want their foreign policy back. Pretty strong implication that Russia is no longer a threat. Meanwhile, the meme was in response to someone attacking an ABC News reporter in defense of Putin.

So, I think my question was fair. As was the reporter’s.
My 80s line was a direct quote from Obama in a 2012 presidential debate after Romney suggested Russia was a threat....most of the DNC and media thought it was great at the time. My apologies, I thought you would get the reference.

My point was, that regardless of whether I think Russia is a threat (I do), both political parties seem to swing back and forth on the issue when it's politically beneficial for them...meaning not just the GOP, but both of them.