250 open investigations into 'credible claims of illegal voting' and election law violations in Georgia

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
We eagerly await this “seeming” evidence being presented as admissible evidence and tested in the light of truth generated by litigation in a court of law.

Until then, Mr. Price is presumed innocent of any crime and is entitled to confront his accusers in a court of law.

Go America.
Video of him actually saying it seems pretty credible, no?

Certainly just as or more credible than the claims in your OP.

Go America, indeed.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Video of him actually saying it seems pretty credible, no?

Certainly just as or more credible than the claims in your OP.

Go America, indeed.
Difference though is if there is evidence I say it should be investigated and held accountable if they are guilty, regardless of which party.

CowboyJD

A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
Difference though is if there is evidence I say it should be investigated and held accountable if they are guilty, regardless of which party.
No difference.

As do I.

I eagerly await the prosecution in court of any lawbreakers.

As I said from the beginning.

I just appears to me that your focus and “credibility” meter is probably set closer to “gullible” when it comes to claims both made by “your” party and against the other one.

Page 2 of the thread we hear from you about an alleged investigation into Stacy Adams.

Not a peep about this guy though...and there’s video of him promoting violating the law. Seems maybe you’re not as hot and bothered about your own party engaged in the exact same behavior (allegedly).

Last edited:

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Is there enough there to investigate? I know in the link I sent they are investigating. All I see is a tweet and a grainy video.
There's as much there to investigate as there was with Russia Collusion. It boggles the mind that the same people who said about Russia; "it's too important, we have to investigate to be sure, even if it's nothing".....are now saying "meh, I don't see anything to get concerned about here".

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
I just appears to me that your focus and “credibility” meter is probably set closer to “gullible” when it comes to claims both made by “your” party and against the other one.
Ironic to hear people say something like this when the left and TDS'er have believed very singe unverified, anonymous sourced, opinion driven "news" article put out by the corporate media the past four years.

CowboyJD

A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
Ironic to hear people say something like this when the left and TDS'er have believed very singe unverified, anonymous sourced, opinion driven "news" article put out by the corporate media the past four years.
You’re talking to someone who isn’t of the left, isn’t a TDS, and who’s consistent position has been investigate them all, issue your reports, give me original source documents, and let the chips fall where they may. Who’s position has consistently been not to trust MSM or the MAGAsphere and anonymous statements in favor of source documents, on the record statements, and sworn testimony.

Consequently, that dog don’t hunt with me.

If Cim.or you want to admit you’re no less hypocritical than the lefties you just described....that you are a TDS, Type II sufferer....that you are the functional equivalent of the far lefties....

Be my guest....because I think binary side picking sheep are fools no matter what side they choose.

Clocks ticking on these so-called “investigations”.

CowboyJD

A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
There's as much there to investigate as there was with Russia Collusion. It boggles the mind that the same people who said about Russia; "it's too important, we have to investigate to be sure, even if it's nothing".....are now saying "meh, I don't see anything to get concerned about here".
Investigate them.

Prosecute law breakers.

Let the chips fall where they may.

It boggles my mind that people that dismissed Russia collusion as “fake news”, “a hoax”, and an attempted “soft coup” from the very beginning are now swallowing any unsupported with evidence, incredible claim out there with absolute credulity.

Hypocrisy abounds on all “sides”....whichever one you choose.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
It boggles my mind that people that dismissed Russia collusion as “fake news”, “a hoax”, and an attempted “soft coup” from the very beginning are now swallowing any unsupported with evidence, incredible claim out there with absolute credulity.
The difference of course being that we DID have a 2 year long independent investigation into Russia Collusion....an investigation that the mainstream media was fully invested in and reported "anonymous" accusations as fact on an almost weekly basis. I said at that time that I didn't believe there was any collusion but I also said fine go ahead and investigate to be sure (because it WAS important)....and guess what, after 2 years they didn't find any evidence of it.

I'm only asking for the same consideration on the 2020 election as was given the 2016 election (because guess what this IS important too). If you supported the Russia Collusion investigation and are now criticizing people for wanting to investigate potential voter fraud then maybe you should look in the mirror before accusing others of hypocrisy.

steross

he/him
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
Investigate them.

Prosecute law breakers.

Let the chips fall where they may.

Hypocrisy abounds on all “sides”....whichever one you choose.
The partisan playbook:
Investigations of my politicians =witch hunt, fake news, and a waste of taxpayer money.

Investigations of the other side= laud and amplify flimsy evidence, ad hominem attacks, claim cover-up and conspiracy

Humans are humans and the concept that one political side is a shining beacon for our republic and the other is a plot to take our country away is delusional. They all do good and bad. If you only see/write about good from one side and bad from the other, quit complaining, you are the problem.

steross

he/him
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
The difference of course being that we DID have a 2 year long independent investigation into Russia Collusion....an investigation that the mainstream media was fully invested in and reported "anonymous" accusations as fact on an almost weekly basis. I said at that time that I didn't believe there was any collusion but I also said fine go ahead and investigate to be sure (because it WAS important)....and guess what, after 2 years they didn't find any evidence of it.

I'm only asking for the same consideration on the 2020 election as was given the 2016 election (because guess what this IS important too). If you supported the Russia Collusion investigation and are now criticizing people for wanting to investigate potential voter fraud then maybe you should look in the mirror before accusing others of hypocrisy.
Who is saying that appropriately vetted calls that there was election fraud not be investigated?

The problem is the boy who cried wolf phenomenon. The president started complaining about fraud before the election even happened. He called on people to commit fraud by voting twice.
160 million people voted during a pandemic. It would be unrealistic to think that is going to be perfect without any snafus/ oops/ confusion etc. But, none of the claims of fraud seem credible that it was real fraud not people messing up as humans do. Instead of finding real election officials saying, yep, we had a potential problem here, we have republican officials saying it was fine and the only claims of fraud are no-names from Twitter.

If there was any real fraud I want it stamped out as I would never want someone stealing our elections. But, the barrage of baseless claims are hurting our system, not helping it.

CowboyJD

A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004

Likewise.....if you DIDN’T support and mocked the Russian collusion investigation and are now criticizing people for doing the same to these pretty incredible claims.....you are equally hypocritical.....

RIGHT?

Can you AT LEAST admit that?

And I am using a general (non-specific) “you” here.....because we KNOW without a shadow of a doubt....that there were people here doing exactly that. Hell, our President did that.

Know what else he did after 2016? Claimed massive election fraud then. Claimed he easily would have won the popular vote too except for it. Formed a special commission of supporters to prove it. They eventually quietly dissolved with now findings or evidence submitted.

That’s what we call a pattern that damages credibility.

Because all of the claims being made aren’t really about prosecuting fraudulent voters. Hell, Rudy G. has said in court these aren’t “fraud” cases. They are political attempts at convincing certain legislatures to ex post facto change how EC electors are selected in certain states that Trump lost.

I’m not worried that it’s gonna work. I know it’s not. I just get to see who the folks that abandon all critical thinking when it suits them, and I like that.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
if you DIDN’T support and mocked the Russian collusion investigation and are now criticizing people for doing the same to these pretty incredible claims.....you are equally hypocritical
I just said I didn't believe the Russia Collusion but I said go ahead and investigate to be sure. Turns out I was right. If you want the same thing for alleged voter fraud in 2020 then we have no disagreement. Your posts in this thread seem to indicate otherwise though.

And as I just said we DID have an investigation into Russia collusion, yes there are plenty of hypocrites on both sides but one of those investigations DID happen, why complain about people wanting the other investigation to happen as well, even if some are being hypocrites...after all if you are above all of that as you claim, why not fully endorse both?

RIGHT?

I doubt your actions were as skeptical and condemning of those that wanted the Russia Collusion to go forward as you seem to be with those wanting election fraud to be investigated.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
The problem is the boy who cried wolf phenomenon
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I said that about the Trump articles and investigations for 4 years, pretty sure many times in response to you personally. Now all of a sudden, the boy who cried wolf phenomenon is a thing. Didn't matter then, but now it's a big problem.

You are right about Trump, his mouth is out of control so it's easy to see why many of his opponents start blowing off anything he says. But now those opponents should have an idea about what his supporters thought about them every time they repeated an unverified news story for 4 years.

CowboyJD

A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
I just said I didn't believe the Russia Collusion but I said go ahead and investigate to be sure. Turns out I was right. If you want the same thing for alleged voter fraud in 2020 then we have no disagreement. Your posts in this thread seem to indicate otherwise though.

And as I just said we DID have an investigation into Russia collusion, yes there are plenty of hypocrites on both sides but one of those investigations DID happen, why complain about people wanting the other investigation to happen as well, even if some are being hypocrites...after all if you are above all of that as you claim, why not fully endorse both?

RIGHT?

I doubt your actions were as skeptical and condemning of those that wanted the Russia Collusion to go forward as you seem to be with those wanting election fraud to be investigated.
Doubt all you want. Doubt without proof means absolutely nothing.

I’ve explicitly said twice, investigate alleged fraud, prosecute and jail lawbreakers.

Get after it.

I also recognize these supposed 250 investigations of supposedly “credible” claims of fraud are NOT about prosecuting law breakers or being promoted as such. It’s about exactly what I said it was about. Giuliani has said as much. The claims that have been presented in court under the disinfecting light of cross-examination?
All dismissed by the courts.

I am a criminal prosecutor by profession. It’s reasonable suspicion to investigate, probable cause to charge, and beyond a reasonable doubt to convict.

It’s not “incredible claims with no evidence” to investigate......

“Why complain about people wanting the other investigation to happen as well, even if some are being hypocrites...after all if you are above all of that as you claim, why not fully endorse both?”

Lol. Because endorsing or supporting hypocrisy is itself hypocritical.

Also because I like to see hypocrites doing the exact same thing they accuse the other side’s hypocrites of doing flop around and try to justify being the functional equivalent of what they supposedly despise.

steross

he/him
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I said that about the Trump articles and investigations for 4 years, pretty sure many times in response to you personally. Now all of a sudden, the boy who cried wolf phenomenon is a thing. Didn't matter then, but now it's a big problem.

You are right about Trump, his mouth is out of control so it's easy to see why many of his opponents start blowing off anything he says. But now those opponents should have an idea about what his supporters thought about them every time they repeated an unverified news story for 4 years.
All you are now is a whataboutism factory.

So, despite the fact that there have been far more prosecutions in this administration than any since Nixon, you are going to vaguely make claims about unspecified articles and investigations and then tie that to me. Sure. Is my response supposed to be that I only remember discussing Cohen, Manafort, Papadopolous, and Flynn. Is that the way you play this game? Or, should I bring up something you said about Obama in 2013?

We are talking about a specific thing, election fraud, that seems to not really exist. If the only way you can defend your position it is to vaguely make claims about the past and that you are "pretty sure" it was me I feel "pretty sure" there is no reason to discuss it further.

Feb 7, 2007
Denver

I mean Trump publicly asked for Russia to find emails. There have been several bipartisan senate intelligence investigations confirming Russia hacked voting records and emails. Wiki leaks meetings. Lying to the FBI. Fraud. Convictions. Self dealing pardons.

But yeah that is exactly the same as this sick ass vague security cam footage of an election run by GOP officials. Let me know when anyone gets convicted related to anything around these sick twitter investigations.

Again, investigate if there is something there... But looks like wiff number 40 for team Trump.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
LOL. So many people claiming they aren't a hypocrite....and proving without a doubt in their reply that they are. I mean I guess we all are when it comes to politics, but still find it amusing.

Feb 7, 2007
Denver
LOL. So many people claiming they aren't a hypocrite....and proving without a doubt in their reply that they are. I mean I guess we all are when it comes to politics, but still find it amusing.
Right, FBI investigations and special council investigations that result in CONVICTIONS. Are the same as crazy people tweeting things that do NOT hold up in court. Too funny.

LOL at the distance you guys go to defend Trump.

I am ALL for investigations if they warrant it. Bring some investigations into Biden for all I care. I just tend to look at things by results.

8 convictions for Trump. How many are we up to now for Biden/Obama? ZERO

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Right, FBI investigations and special council investigations that result in CONVICTIONS. Are the same as crazy people tweeting things that do NOT hold up in court. Too funny.

LOL at the distance you guys go to defend Trump.

I am ALL for investigations if they warrant it. Bring some investigations into Biden for all I care. I just tend to look at things by results.

8 convictions for Trump. How many are we up to now for Biden/Obama? ZERO
Thanks for proving my point.

CowboyJD

A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
Thanks for proving MY point.

The last defense of a hypocrite is....hey we’re all hypocrites.

No, we aren’t all hypocrites when it comes to politics.

Some of us have chosen principles over parties.