Football 2023 General Recruiting Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
If an athlete can be bought, they'll be bought!! No matter how good/bad the program is. If NIL is that important to him, he'll be a longhorn. Does it suck....yes, but it's the world we currently live in.

Nov 21, 2018
Amelia Island, FL
If an athlete can be bought, they'll be bought!! No matter how good/bad the program is. If NIL is that important to him, he'll be a longhorn. Does it suck....yes, but it's the world we currently live in.
I go to work everyday to make money….not because I love my teammates or the brand I work for. That’s the direction college football is quickly going, it’s equivalent to a job for these kids. Only a few special ones will work for $10 per hour when they have another offer for $25 per hour. This NIL BS is the antithesis of “equal playing field”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
I go to work everyday to make money….not because I love my teammates or the brand I work for. That’s the direction college football is quickly going, it’s equivalent to a job for these kids. Only a few special ones will work for $10 per hour when they have another offer for $25 per hour. This NIL BS is the antithesis of “equal playing field”.

It’s the world we live in now….might as well get used to it

Nov 21, 2018
Amelia Island, FL

It’s the world we live in now….might as well get used to it
Yeah, until tomorrow when the rules change again. There is a lot of change to come.

Nov 22, 2020
Belton, TX
NIL is gonna kill collegiate football. Lame duck coaches like Sark get recruits even though they suck and have suck and will continue to suck because of the money. Gonna be hard to have any sustained success at a school with limited monies now.