2022 Season Tickets

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
I anticipate renewing my season tickets, but we have family members who want to buy for next season. When do renewal orders and new ticket options become available? I think it was delayed last year because of the issues created by Covid.

oks10

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
I anticipate renewing my season tickets, but we have family members who want to buy for next season. When do renewal orders and new ticket options become available? I think it was delayed last year because of the issues created by Covid.
I have no idea but I'm also wanting to know. We got 4 seats this year to take our 2 kids (or anyone else we might want to bring) and I just spent the entire game every time we brought them with my 6yo tapping my leg asking for food... I did get to bring my brother to Bedlam which was nice but I'm seriously considering consolidating the 4 seats and getting 2 club seats instead next year. lol.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
I have no idea but I'm also wanting to know. We got 4 seats this year to take our 2 kids (or anyone else we might want to bring) and I just spent the entire game every time we brought them with my 6yo tapping my leg asking for food... I did get to bring my brother to Bedlam which was nice but I'm seriously considering consolidating the 4 seats and getting 2 club seats instead next year. lol.
I was actually wishing I had done the opposite. I could have given away two seats all season to friends and relatives, then sold the extra seats to Bedlam ( to Pokes) and paid off the extra seats.

Sep 23, 2018
Stillwater
I'm in the same boat, would love to get a couple of single game tickets up there just to see if I felt they are worth the extra money or not.