Football 2022 RB Ollie Gordon Committed to OSU

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Apr 12, 2020
Stillwater
Fantastic pick up, series of big offers in late January could definitely raise his 247 score. This is the kind of pick up that sells other recruits on being apart of a darn good class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 14, 2006
I love seeing two 4* rbs in our recruiting class, it will be fun watching them battle it out on the depth chart in the next few years to come. Although i dont want to get too ahead of myself, we have seen how recruiting can change over night sometimes.
Coach Woz on fire!

OSU79

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 22, 2009
Back home in God's (Green) Country
Apr 12, 2020
Stillwater
Looks like a smooth, upright runner, a'la Eric Dickerson (for you old folks) or even Chuba, somewhat. Looks like he's not going fast, but nobody is catching him from behind. Another tell is how often guys think they're taking a good angle to get him then end up chasing.
He’s playing at Trinity, high school competition doesn’t get better than what he’s facing.

Dec 21, 2008
I think all 6’2” RBs appear to be straight up runners lol question is what does this mean for Braylin Presley since he would be RB #3 now in the class if he were to commit? Anyone think Braylin could play slot and leave Brennan on the outside and have two quick shift brothers on one side?

OctaviusRexLTH

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Aug 16, 2019
Alabama
I prefer 4* DLs and OLs.
We been getting those on the DL side, OL has been a little tougher sledding.

trace Ford, Vincent Taylor, Collin clay, Aden Kelley, not to mention all the high 3 borderline DBs we’ve been getting. OSU has been recruiting well on defense. OL is really the only area I’d like to see step their recruiting game up

Apr 12, 2020
Stillwater
I think all 6’2” RBs appear to be straight up runners lol question is what does this mean for Braylin Presley since he would be RB #3 now in the class if he were to commit? Anyone think Braylin could play slot and leave Brennan on the outside and have two quick shift brothers on one side?
I still think there’s a decent chance that CJ ends up as an LB/S.

PokeJ

Territorial Marshal
Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
I still think there’s a decent chance that CJ ends up as an LB/S.

Some of our best defensive players were recruited as running backs. Anyone remember Harry Roberts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro