2022 OSU fan survey

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 9, 2004
OKC
As of today we are 4 weeks away from the opener. For the team, that means fall camp. For me, it's survey time. Make your voice heard here. This is the 15th (!!) annual survey. I appreciate the thousands that have participated over the years.

LS1 Z28

Territorial Marshal
Oct 30, 2007
Thanks for doing this every year. It's always interesting to see where sentiment falls.

This survey was tough to fill out with all the question marks heading into next season. The Big 12 has four new coaches, we have a new DC, and over half of our starters are new. I can't wait to see how things play out.

jobob85

Drunkle
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
As of today we are 4 weeks away from the opener. For the team, that means fall camp. For me, it's survey time. Make your voice heard here. This is the 15th (!!) annual survey. I appreciate the thousands that have participated over the years.
Just a thought - in the osu sports coverage the O'Colly could have been included.