2022 Football Premium Game?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Maybe with the departure of ou and ut, we can finally get rid of this. Hopefully we don't let the likes of Baylor dictate how we sell tickets. That would just be embarrassing.

Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow
Maybe with the departure of ou and ut, we can finally get rid of this. Hopefully we don't let the likes of Baylor dictate how we sell tickets. That would just be embarrassing.
A couple of years ago I was hoping we would be a little more bold in OOC games we schedule in the future, but now that most of those possibilities are tied up in large conferences I'm not quite sure that's going to be a reasonable possibility going forward.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
A couple of years ago I was hoping we would be a little more bold in OOC games we schedule in the future, but now that most of those possibilities are tied up in large conferences I'm not quite sure that's going to be a reasonable possibility going forward.
Just as that bold ooc doesn't include teams from Norman, Austin or College Station I'm in

More Cowbell

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2005
Highland Village, TX
Arkansas should be an every season OOC opponent. Hopefully the couple future dates with them turns into an annual thing.
I think we blew any shot of scheduling Notre Dame by beating them in the Fiesta. But that's the most lucrative/interesting "logo" I could think of.

PokeJ

Territorial Marshal
Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
Arkansas should be an every season OOC opponent. Hopefully the couple future dates with them turns into an annual thing.
I think we blew any shot of scheduling Notre Dame by beating them in the Fiesta. But that's the most lucrative/interesting "logo" I could think of.
Arkansas may be playing OU every year. Doubt if they want 2 games involving schools from the state

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro