Football 2022 Ath Brenen Thompson

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Apr 12, 2020
Stillwater
OU has 3 WR commits...don’t know how many they’re taking but they can only take so many.
Do we know if that is his preferred position? On that whole hudl reel there was only 1 defensive snap lol, but the rest were at QB (which obviously isn’t the move) or maybe a couple at RB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
Do we know if that is his preferred position? On that whole hudl reel there was only 1 defensive snap lol, but the rest were at QB (which obviously isn’t the move) or maybe a couple at RB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think he's a true ATH....It's my understanding he talks to Wozniak a lot as well as Dunn. I don't know his preferred position per say, he sounds like the ultimate gadget guy that can WR both on the outside and the slot, line him up at RB from time to time....just get him the ball and let him work kind of player. One thing to note...he's from Spearman, Tx which is 20 miles from the panhandle of Oklahoma. He's also a small town kid..maybe Stillwater fits him from a cultural standpoint.