2022-23 Cowgirls Softball Roster

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

sportsfan89

Territorial Marshal
Jul 31, 2012
Near Ardmore, Okla
Maybe Becker takes 3rd or Naomi? Would be nice having veterans on that left side of the infield. Then Edwards or Bama girl can take 2B?
Just taking a wild guess here…maybe move Becker to LF. She be similar to what Alexander was. Have Edwards and Bloodworth to play 2B and 3B.

Still need to find a big stick to replace Elish as a DP/DH

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
I wouldn’t expect Brianna Evans to come back. Coach kinda dropped the ball with Evans, Petty, and Hobson but he’s done some pretty nice damage control with the pickups in the portal. Becker and Bloodworth are MIFs that play quality defense so it should be interesting where they play in the fall.

Becker has been one of the best players in the big ten last couple seasons but finally recognized as a All-American this year considering she played for Purdue. Look forward to fall ball to see who plays where as well as the competition at several critical positions

Jan 1, 2022
Moore
I wouldn’t expect Brianna Evans to come back. Coach kinda dropped the ball with Evans, Petty, and Hobson but he’s done some pretty nice damage control with the pickups in the portal. Becker and Bloodworth are MIFs that play quality defense so it should be interesting where they play in the fall.

Becker has been one of the best players in the big ten last couple seasons but finally recognized as a All-American this year considering she played for Purdue. Look forward to fall ball to see who plays where as well as the competition at several critical positions
I hate losing Bree and her speed, but yes it sounds like we will be.solid. any word.on the lone outfield spot as I'm guessing 2 go.to Chy and carwile. How good is Timm? When does fall ball start and where do I get a schedule? I Can't wait.

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
I hate losing Bree and her speed, but yes it sounds like we will be.solid. any word.on the lone outfield spot as I'm guessing 2 go.to Chy and carwile. How good is Timm? When does fall ball start and where do I get a schedule? I Can't wait.
That’ll be all decided in fall ball.
- Timm is a INF primarily 3rd base. Could be a factor depending how she adapts. They’ll be some kind of announcement once school starts.

Mar 17, 2006
Edmond, Ok

What do you mean "dropped the ball?"

Jan 1, 2022
Moore
One of our signee on 18U Team USA.

View attachment 96239
So excites to see her and Edwards play. Add in the SS from Purdue, and the 2b from bama, also Naomi and Wynn, and our infield has some serious talent. Just gotta figure out where all will play. If the bama P can stay healthy also, maybe our frosh P are sharp, then we're gonna be loaded again. Would like to add maybe one more experienced P and maybe one OF. Gonna be fun to see what all coach does with the pieces.

Jan 1, 2022
Moore
Couple of hitters still in the portal. Young lady from A&M and one from Zona
I know the C from aTm is a hitter, just wonder since we already have two catchers, if one would consider another spot like 1b ? Don't know anything about a player from AZ, but I trust in coach. I know there was a good P from Bowling Green I thought, never knew what happened to her. Just wanna make sure Max has some help.

sportsfan89

Territorial Marshal
Jul 31, 2012
Near Ardmore, Okla
I know the C from aTm is a hitter, just wonder since we already have two catchers, if one would consider another spot like 1b ? Don't know anything about a player from AZ, but I trust in coach. I know there was a good P from Bowling Green I thought, never knew what happened to her. Just wanna make sure Max has some help.
Pitcher from Bowling Green is going to Tenn

Jan 1, 2022
Moore
Young lady from Zona

https://arizonawildcats.com/sports/softball/roster/sharlize-palacios/12845

Young lady from A&M

https://12thman.com/sports/softball/roster/haley-lee/10124

both are catchers…I wasn’t thinking about the positions that they played until now. If we do get one of them, they might change position….or move into a DP role to bat only.
Dang, hate that the BG P went to Tenn. I'd love to have one more experienced P to help out Max, while we ease the frosh in, and just in case bama girl still hasn't fully recovered. I can't see us getting both C, but coach knows best and you can always find spots for a hitter. Hope to hear something soon.

Jan 1, 2022
Moore
Dang, hate that the BG P went to Tenn. I'd love to have one more experienced P to help out Max, while we ease the frosh in, and just in case bama girl still hasn't fully recovered. I can't see us getting both C, but coach knows best and you can always find spots for a hitter. Hope to hear something soon.
If I had to pick one of the two, I might choose the AZ C, as she's a sophomore, while the aggie is a senior, and we've got good Cs in Tuck and Catrell.

lisound

Wrangler
Nov 8, 2004
When Audrey Schneidmiller rallies from injury. She’ll make a hell of a run as our catcher! She’s easily the most athletic, I love the whole of her abilities.