2022-23 Cowgirls Softball Roster

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jan 1, 2022
Moore
But when are we gonna get some good news for us ????????? I'm still hoping that Bree and Hobson have a change of heart, and that Kenny will land us a transfer P.

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2006
The fact that he went mizzou tells me he may have been fired. Not a step up.
Probably told to find another job or be fired.

So who do replace him with ? Is Shippy ready? This seems like it could be the final piece of the puzzle to cement OSU as a top 5 program for a long time. We already have an elite head coach and pitching coach.

pokefan05

Country Boys Country Toys
A/V Subscriber
Dec 6, 2006
Tulsa
If we can’t find a proven hitting coach, give me Shippy. She deserves to be a full time paid staff member. Don’t know if she’s ready for it but you just never know!!
Yaaaaa, that’s not how a top 5 softball program makes decisions….do you even watch softball bro?!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 8, 2007
Bartlesville
Whitney Cloer to be Named Oklahoma State Hitting Coach - Extra Inning Softball

Oklahoma State is expected to name Whitney Cloer as the program’s new assistant coach, sources confirmed to Extra Inning Softball early Monday.

In her new role, Cloer will shepherd the Cowgirl offense.

An Edmond, Oklahoma native, Cloer spent the 2022 season on staff at OSU, serving as the program’s video coordinator. The Cowgirls won their first Big 12 tournament title under Kenny Gajewski and reached the Women’s College World Series semifinals on the year.

Prior to her move to Stillwater, Cloer spent five seasons on staff at Colorado State, serving as the Rams’ hitting coach. She was part of the staff that guided the program to the 2019 Mountain West conference title.

In addition to her time at CSU, Cloer’s resume includes stints on staff at Troy; Arkansas; and Oklahoma. She also previously was an assistant coach and worked in the front office of the Scrap Yard Dawgs in the now-defunct National Pro Fastpitch league.

sportsfan89

Territorial Marshal
Jul 31, 2012
Wilson, Oklahoma
I don't think he'd choose to leave a top 5 program where his daughter is playing for Missouri, which has a good program but will be hard to reach the top in the SEC.
I was thinking of moving from a P5 school to another P5 school for the same position. I didn’t consider leaving a top 5 program for another school…I was having a blonde moment

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
LSU it is for Petty…LSU has picked up some nice transfers so far. Good program, with a good coach

https://twitter.com/pettykarli/status/1541454414690533376?s=21&t=jOtb0fl3GxunsJqWibD3fw