2022-23 Cowgirls Softball Roster

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
As expected Sharlize Palacios commits to UCLA along with her teammate.

Looking kinda thin at the catcher position with Tuck and Schneidmiller. Couple of the incoming freshman have history playing catcher so im sure they’ll get a look in the fall. Im sure Kenny will look in the portal in the event someone transfers. Here’s to hoping they stay healthy

Jul 23, 2022
Bartlesville
Young lady from Zona

https://arizonawildcats.com/sports/softball/roster/sharlize-palacios/12845

Young lady from A&M

https://12thman.com/sports/softball/roster/haley-lee/10124

both are catchers…I wasn’t thinking about the positions that they played until now. If we do get one of them, they might change position….or move into a DP role to bat only.
We need to get the Texas A&M catcher!!!! She led the Team in hits and tied for first as the SEC home run leader at 25 last season…batted 409 - led team in every offensive category….she also plays first. I am not a fan of Wynn…she didn’t play towards the end of the year because her production was down and not a big fan of the activism. Question: Is Julia staying with the program and not moving with her Dad or going to another team?

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
A&M catcher ain't coming here....she's a sooner!! Wynne did have a down year, pressure got the best of her. If we want to make a deep run like we did, she'll be needed. When she's on, she's one of the best hitters in the Big XII...her activism is irrelevant to me so to each is own. We caught a huge break with FSU not getting out of a regional as well as Virginia Tech wetting the bed. Julia is transferring and isn't coming back. She hasn't announced where she's headed.

I could see Becker at 3rd if she can handle it. Bloodworth and Becker are MIF by trade so let them duke it out at 2nd while seeing who can play 3rd. Haidyn sokoloski can play anywhere on the INF including 3rd. 3rd Base is definitely up for grabs and big shoes to fill with Pennington now gone.

Last edited: