Football 2021 S Kendal Daniels Signed with OSU

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 22, 2008
Austin, Tx
Wow! I gotta admit when I saw he decommitted from Freakland (good decision), I figured it meant he was going to Ou. Very exciting. Did any of you who follow recruiting see this coming?

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
His grades are fine...the position coach at A&M left so he and another kid asked out of his NLI. OU likes him more at LB than in the secondary. They don’t believe he’s fast enough to play safety for them. Overall, this is a huge pickup and this is a kid you make room for.

Oct 30, 2007
This is a huge commit. 247 ranks him as the 41st best player in the country. For reference, that's the highest rated high school signee of the Gundy era.

It's hard not to be excited about what's happening on the defensive side of the ball. This defensive class has the chance to be one of the best we've ever signed.

OkstateKerr

Territorial Marshal
Jan 13, 2005
His grades are fine...the position coach at A&M left so he and another kid asked out of his NLI. OU likes him more at LB than in the secondary. They don’t believe he’s fast enough to play safety for them. Overall, this is a huge pickup and this is a kid you make room for.
With his frame I could see him moving to LB eventually. He’s definitely the mold of a hybrid guy. 6’4” is huge for a safety

PokeJ

Territorial Marshal
Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
With his frame I could see him moving to LB eventually. He’s definitely the mold of a hybrid guy. 6’4” is huge for a safety
He could be a hybrid. Lot of flexibility. Nice to have on the field and the opposing team is in the no huddle to keep you from subbing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Apr 12, 2020
Stillwater
It’s been a big sticking point for him that he is not a LB, he’s a S. Gundy and Knowles’s approach of continuing the trend towards a positionless back 7 went I think really worked for him and gave us the edge over OU. He wants to be a coverage guy and we’re gonna give him a shot at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 31, 2008
Wow the ignorance is almost as bad at UT fans, i mean i wouldn't say A&M has done any better than we have over the past 10 years.
Guess I missed that part.

Overwhelmingly saying they're sad to see him leave.
Only 1 said it was a dumb choice.

Actually, quite level headed thread for Aggies . . .