2021 DC Replacement Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trippin629

Territorial Marshal
Aug 26, 2009
Tulsa
Anybody else notice since the pandemic started, the editing department in a lot of news organizations has gone to absolute sh1t? I feel like I've seen more typos and retracted stories from legitimate news sources in the last 2 years than ever before. Maybe I've just been reading more news than usual over the last couple years.

Anyways! Hoping we get some kind of official announcement in the next couple of days, the suspense is killing me!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Anybody else notice since the pandemic started, the editing department in a lot of news organizations has gone to absolute sh1t? I feel like I've seen more typos and retracted stories from legitimate news sources in the last 2 years than ever before. Maybe I've just been reading more news than usual over the last couple years.

Anyways! Hoping we get some kind of official announcement in the next couple of days, the suspense is killing me!

Media standards have just totally went out the window in everyone's quest to be the first one on Twitter to break a story. It's a s-show out there these days.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO

trippin629

Territorial Marshal
Aug 26, 2009
Tulsa

Media standards have just totally went out the window in everyone's quest to be the first one on Twitter to break a story. It's a s-show out there these days.
Haste makes waste.

Waste=Garbage

It's GARBAGE!! (Cue the Gundy rant gif)

trippin629

Territorial Marshal
Aug 26, 2009
Tulsa
Pretty sure that’s just a badly titled article. I think it is done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep. Tweet deleted and article title changed now.
But did they change the article? Because nothing about that article says he wasn't coming to OSU.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
The article looked the exact same to me. Just changed the title i believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.