2020 MBB General Recruiting Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I'll tell you that despite the Watson debacle, he has a smile on his face every time I talk to him after he drops his kid off at westwood.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Sep 23, 2010
Another great pick up for MB. I don't know why, but this makes me feel like chances on Cunningham are better. We now have his AAU teammate and brother on staff. And, don't forget, MB was the first to offer Cunningham a long time ago.

If we get Thompson and Thor too.....Stillwater is going to go nuts.

Dec 21, 2008
Someone in the PFB comments noted his blank white jersey shows a Nike tag in the bottom left, paisley sides and he’s wearing a sleeve. OU and UNC are Jordan and KU is adidas. And he only wore a sleeve in his pics at KU and OSU.

Could it beeeee.....???? Cmonnnnn Caaaade & Bryce!!!!!

Aug 7, 2006
Someone in the PFB comments noted his blank white jersey shows a Nike tag in the bottom left, paisley sides and he’s wearing a sleeve. OU and UNC are Jordan and KU is adidas. And he only wore a sleeve in his pics at KU and OSU.

Could it beeeee.....???? Cmonnnnn Caaaade & Bryce!!!!!
Yeah, that's obviously an OSU jersey with Cowboys and the number photoshopped out. Not sure if that means anything or not, but hopefully it does.

Jul 7, 2010
Saratoga Springs, NY
Cade and Rondel will also be with Bryce!!
Man... I wish this was a bigger game so our students/fans would come out and show them all what a packed GIA looks like. I worry that this may do more harm than good if the place is empty. However, if they are simply looking at it from a chemistry and basketball fit perspective, its all good!

It is too bad we cannot market this.

Aug 8, 2006
Tulsa, OK
Man... I wish this was a bigger game so our students/fans would come out and show them all what a packed GIA looks like. I worry that this may do more harm than good if the place is empty. However, if they are simply looking at it from a chemistry and basketball fit perspective, its all good!

It is too bad we cannot market this.
That’s it, I’m driving over for this game.