2020 MBB General Recruiting Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 21, 2008
who are the plan B and C guys? If we get Rondel and Pena reclassified and say we miss on Cade and JT, and I’ve read Mike Miles Cade’s AAU teammate who visited with him may be a TCU lean? What’s our “oh crap” plan? Or do you think MB knows a lot more than we do with his confidence in his interviews?

Sep 5, 2019
Choctaw Oklahoma
who are the plan B and C guys? If we get Rondel and Pena reclassified and say we miss on Cade and JT, and I’ve read Mike Miles Cade’s AAU teammate who visited with him may be a TCU lean? What’s our “oh crap” plan? Or do you think MB knows a lot more than we do with his confidence in his interviews?
MB knows exactly what’s coming, he is the most informed person in this whole situation you can guarantee that. More informed than Kentucky or any other school. Just a matter of time. Mike Miles is a TCU lean due to the fact they are telling him he can be their guy and with us he may be a split minutes type of guy. Thinking we may bring in a grad transfer or 2 to fill last 2 spots up after Rondel, Cade and JT commit orrr there may be a secret guy out there that has not came to the surface yet just waiting for the actual CC deal to be set in stone. It’s all coming soon and it starts next Thursday!

Ptak'sNewspaper

Territorial Marshal
Sep 30, 2004
On Tour with the Gap Band
strikeupthegapband.com
MB knows exactly what’s coming, he is the most informed person in this whole situation you can guarantee that. More informed than Kentucky or any other school. Just a matter of time. Mike Miles is a TCU lean due to the fact they are telling him he can be their guy and with us he may be a split minutes type of guy. Thinking we may bring in a grad transfer or 2 to fill last 2 spots up after Rondel, Cade and JT commit orrr there may be a secret guy out there that has not came to the surface yet just waiting for the actual CC deal to be set in stone. It’s all coming soon and it starts next Thursday!

1572029099171.png

Dec 21, 2008
Please tell me this is some insider info and not just a message board fodder......getting AJ Ferrari and possibly Cade would be HUUUGE for osu! Plus if Tylan and Chuba come back which as of now I’ve heard is a very strong possibility.

Dec 21, 2008
Was it ever confirmed if Cal went to FL after Cades UW visit? I heard MG and FL Coach were going that next day but it’s been pretty quiet the past week

Dec 21, 2008
He’s dropped a lot of subtle statements in regards to recruiting. A previous poster mentioned his confidence in an elite class. This is puzzle piece #1. Hoping we can solidly the other 3 corners then fill it in with future classes! Mannn the suspense this year is insane!