2020 MBB General Recruiting Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 6, 2010
OK, so I've been wondering. Would the Texas Titans win the Big XII??? Have they ever lost a game? With all these 4 and 5 star players, are they actually better than the original Olympic dream team?? WTF???

Dec 21, 2008
It’s constantly being reported we were his only offer. Didn’t know if it was a grade issue or classification or just raw talent. Thank you for the update!

Oct 14, 2004
Houston
He played on that really deep AAU team with Cade and Rondell. He was pretty much overshadowed and I saw that he only averaged 8 points for that team. They also had another 5-star on that team I believe, plus the 6-2 point guard that we were looking at. But his video's look very good. Boynton on the lunch-time radio show today called him 6-10, with 7-2 wing span, and said he is ahead of both Yor and Kalib offensively at the same stage, and is also a very good shot blocker. Can shoot the 3. At 200, really needs to put on some good weight.