Football 2020 DT Sawyer Goram-Welch

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 18, 2010
Would you rather go on vacation to a place that has great postcards and looks impressive to your friends?
(But you're bored stiff the whole time you're there.)

Or would you rather go on vacation to a place that has activities you love? (Even though it might not make your friends jealous on social media)

In my youth, I picked the post card place too many times. Nowadays, I know making my friends jealous is far less satisfying than going where I actually have fun and do the things that make me happy.

Oct 22, 2008
Austin, Tx
Levi Draper ends up in the portal. Hindsight is 20/20, I'm sure.
Was he the LB who was committed to us for a long time and jumped to OU as soon as they offered?

If so, good. Hope he ends up at Sam Houston, gets his degree, has a wonderful successful life and spends the next 65 years regretting his decision to spurn OSU.

If not, who?

Jun 11, 2016
Oklahoma City
Was he the LB who was committed to us for a long time and jumped to OU as soon as they offered?

If so, good. Hope he ends up at Sam Houston, gets his degree, has a wonderful successful life and spends the next 65 years regretting his decision to spurn OSU.

If not, who?
Yeah he was committed to us for a little bit. Stoops about lost his mind when he found out Kish hadn’t offered him. As soon as they offered him he dropped us and went to Norman.