#17 COWBOYS SWEEP THE #16 SOONERS. Pokes are on a FIVE Win Winning Streak. State is 10-6, 17-6, Overall. @ #3 Baylor THURSDAY. Sweep #4. #NewEra

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

NinjaPoke

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jul 9, 2016
Lawton, OK
One more thing. Today’s our last home game, which means tonight is Senior night? No one in our roster is a senior but it’s highly probable that Cade is leaving for the NBA.

I wonder how Senior night will be celebrated

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
They’re about as even as two teams I’ve seen in a long time. Records are even, wins against similar competition are about even, they just went to OT in the one head to head match up. Other than “homerism” which we do too, what makes you think their the better overall team? Just curious.

I actually think ou wins tonight in another close one. They’ll come in with a chip and Kruger will have a plan to slow down Cade if not neutralize him entirely. Can Boynton and crew counter?

Both teams could be a tough out in the next month.
They are very close indeed, but if I am splitting hairs, The overall depth, I just think OU has an edge in overall talent. cunningham is clearly the best player on both teams, but after that, I think OU has at least 2, maybe 3 players better than Osu's next best guys. OU has beaten highly ranked teams without their best player in the game. Osu has lost most of their games where cunningham wasnt shooting well. not always, sometimes they win when he's having a bad game obviously. I'd normally give OU the edge defensively because Kruger can do that but this hasnt been their best defensive team.

tonight can go either way, no surprise to me regardless of what happens. If both teams are in the tourney they'll be tough outs. One thing i like to look at- is if both teams swapped their best players. which team would be better? IMO, this goes to OU.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
They are very close indeed, but if I am splitting hairs, The overall depth, I just think OU has an edge in overall talent. cunningham is clearly the best player on both teams, but after that, I think OU has at least 2, maybe 3 players better than Osu's next best guys. OU has beaten highly ranked teams without their best player in the game. Osu has lost most of their games where cunningham wasnt shooting well. not always, sometimes they win when he's having a bad game obviously. I'd normally give OU the edge defensively because Kruger can do that but this hasnt been their best defensive team.

tonight can go either way, no surprise to me regardless of what happens. If both teams are in the tourney they'll be tough outs. One thing i like to look at- is if both teams swapped their best players. which team would be better? IMO, this goes to OU.[/QUOTE

Your first two errors.When I want your opinion I'll give it to you.

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
One thing i like to look at- is if both teams swapped their best players. which team would be better? IMO, this goes to OU.
I think a better measure would be if both teams went without their best player. I'd rather not face anybody with Cade on their team. That doesn't mean the rest of their team is so talented.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Hey guys so I know this is probably a long shot but, does anyone have two tickets for tonight they aren't using?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Oct 22, 2008
Austin, Tx
One thing i like to look at- is if both teams swapped their best players. which team would be better? IMO, this goes to OU.
Is this consistent logic? Cuz over the past couple years the roles would have been flipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The fact that he’s able to admit Cunningham is the best player is surprising. I imagine he really thinks it goes like this though:

1. Cade
2-12. Ou players
3. Ice