#17 COWBOYS SWEEP THE #16 SOONERS. Pokes are on a FIVE Win Winning Streak. State is 10-6, 17-6, Overall. @ #3 Baylor THURSDAY. Sweep #4. #NewEra

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Herecomesbullets

Territorial Marshal
Nov 14, 2010
Cunningham, with todays performance, has 100% lived up to his hype.

This guy is absolutely getting it done for OSU.

As a diehard OSU fan, I will forever be grateful for what he has done for OSU basketball.

Now....he needs to lead us to a sweet 16 and he would move up into Randy Rutherford type status for me.

Mar 7, 2020
Oklahoma City
My quick thoughts:

Cade was phenomenal. Obviously.

The silencer trey he knocked down after a big ou block silenced LNC in a hurry after they erupted. He did those kind of things all game!

Cunninghams performance was better than the 48 pt game that Trae Young had a few years ago. Cade had 40 on 21 shot attempts...Young had 48 on 39 attempts..oh and Cades team won the game! I saw that stat on twitter with ou fans saying TY had the better game. :lol:

Boyntons call to switch to zone late played a big part in the W imo.

Pokes shot over 88% from the line today and it was huge.

I've said it many times...but Boyntons teams have really started to gel late in the year and we are seeing it again with this team.

Lets sweep their ass in GIA on Monday. :pistols:

OkstateKerr

Territorial Marshal
Jan 13, 2005
Baylor just lost to Kansas. They just don’t look like the same team since their break but they’ve got another game to figure stuff out before we play them

May 4, 2011
Charleston, SC
Baylor just lost to Kansas. They just don’t look like the same team since their break but they’ve got another game to figure stuff out before we play them
Everyone has struggled after COVID breaks. Because of west Virginia's style and our fatigue, I think Baylor may be the best shot at a win on our schedule (tough to beat anyone, let alone OU, twice in a row). I think/hope Baylor struggles for a few games, especially with how stacked their games are.

Mar 7, 2020
Oklahoma City
Side note...The overall Bedlam series is now 9-2 OSU unless i'm missing something..

Womens Golf: OU
Mens Golf: OSU
Mens XC: OSU
Womens XC: OSU
Womens Soccer: OSU
Football: OU
WBB in Norman: OSU
WBB in Stillwater: OSU
Wrestling in Norman: OSU
Wrestling in Stillwater: OSU
MBB in Norman: OSU

Jun 16, 2020
Atlanta
Side note...The overall Bedlam series is now 9-2 OSU unless i'm missing something..

Womens Golf: OU
Mens Golf: OSU
Mens XC: OSU
Womens XC: OSU
Womens Soccer: OSU
Football: OU
WBB in Norman: OSU
WBB in Stillwater: OSU
Wrestling in Norman: OSU
Wrestling in Stillwater: OSU
MBB in Norman: OSU
well at least some of our coaches aren’t afraid and can beat OU!