#17 COWBOYS SWEEP THE #16 SOONERS. Pokes are on a FIVE Win Winning Streak. State is 10-6, 17-6, Overall. @ #3 Baylor THURSDAY. Sweep #4. #NewEra

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Would like to have 1 or 2 of those TCU games back
YET this is a big win over a top 10 team on the road...I'll take it...especially since it's ou. The team played a great focused energetic game today. Very fun basketball to watch...most fun watching in a while...can't wait for real crowds again...next year GIA springs back from the dead in my prediction...and HCMB is a budding star in college basketball. Let's pay the man and keep him around!

NinjaPoke

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jul 9, 2016
Lawton, OK
GAMES OF NOTE in the Big 12:

1. #18 Tech won against #14 Texas.
2. #10 WVU won against KSU.
3. ISU playing TCU now.
4. #2 BU vs #17 KU tonight at 7PM

Next week is the last week of the Regular Season. We’ll be playing #7 Sooners on Monday, #2 Baylor on Thursday, and #10 West Virgina. Winning all our games will place at highest 2nd place, at worst 3rd. Going 2/3 will place us at highest 2nd at worst 4th (depends on who we lose to such as WVU and OU.) Winning one game puts us at highest 4th, lowest 6th.

Bedlam match on Monday is our last home game.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
Will probably get lost in the shuffle but Boone had a big board and hit 2 free throws to put us up 4 with 19 seconds to play in OT. He stayed engaged in the game even though he didn't play a lot. Good job young man!
I couldn’t put my finger on it but something unusual about him. Then I noticed what. He’s not all tatted up.

Oct 29, 2004
Edmond, OK
I think we just saw the Cade everyone visualized in their heads when he signed.
Yep. I think Cade finally visualized it himself. He can’t pass it to any one on this team and expect them to execute. He had 40 points and ONE assist. I know he passed the ball to someone at least 15 times during the game. ONE assist...let that sink in.

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2010
The rankings make no sense. The losses to TCU are the only glaring thing on our resume.

No Ice gives Cunningham more room to operate. Hope Williams is ok for Monday. That was quite a fall. He is always kind of an X factor for our team.

Good move by Boynton to go to zone in OT. They were simply putting Moncrief into a ball screen switch and just cooking him one on one.

Tulley

Wrangler
Feb 27, 2018
IA
Of course I had to work on what sounds like the most fun game of the season. Everyone knew Cade was gonna have a game where he completely went off. Hate that I missed it.

Jan 18, 2007
What is the status of Ice's foot? He played 33 minutes against Tech. Did he re-injure it? Or did Boynton hold him out today so he would be available for Monday's rematch?

Mar 8, 2010
It will be interesting to see how far Cade can carry this team post season. I'm not sure any single player has meant more to a team since Danny Manning and the KU team that won the NC or Larry Bird and the Indiana State team that lost to Magic and Michigan State in the NC finals. What a performance!