#17 COWBOYS SWEEP THE #16 SOONERS. Pokes are on a FIVE Win Winning Streak. State is 10-6, 17-6, Overall. @ #3 Baylor THURSDAY. Sweep #4. #NewEra

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Big big big win on the road, wow what a game!
I love that Dickie V called it and Cade made him look really smart all game long...The young man played a hell of a game...should be proud. So glad he is a man of his word and stepped the heck up and played for HCMB like he said he would. I'm rooting hard for that young man. Great game COWBOY! Great game to the team as well. Nice job all...clutch

OkstateKerr

Territorial Marshal
Jan 13, 2005
Will probably get lost in the shuffle but Boone had a big board and hit 2 free throws to put us up 4 with 19 seconds to play in OT. He stayed engaged in the game even though he didn't play a lot. Good job young man!

Sep 30, 2013
plus.google.com
I love that Dickie V called it and Cade made him look really smart all game long...The young man played a hell of a game...should be proud. So glad he is a man of his word and stepped the heck up and played for HCMB like he said he would. I'm rooting hard for that young man. Great game COWBOY! Great game to the team as well. Nice job all...clutch
More importantly, he went on a long rant about how meritless the penalties against oSu are. He then went off on the typically overlong NCAA appeals process.

Poke4Christ

Federal Marshal
Aug 2, 2005
Edmond, OK
Not only that, but virtually no one would have blamed him for de-committing. He's a one and done player and that appeared to nuke his only season. Honestly I thought it was the wrong decision for him at the time. So glad it has worked out the way it has.