0u's Rambo entering the transfer portal

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
If this is an attempt at a dig, you clearly don’t know the story behind Sermon’s transfer.

He and Rambo are completely different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sermon is supposed to be a good kid, but it is funny he had to transfer to make the finals. However, thats two steps past the pokes.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
If this is an attempt at a dig, you clearly don’t know the story behind Sermon’s transfer.

He and Rambo are completely different.

Sermon is supposed to be a good kid, but it is funny he had to transfer to make the finals. However, thats two steps past the pokes.
He got put in the doghouse by Jay Boulware. Who apparently was a pretty bad running back coach according to players. Boulware chased off Jase McClellan and was subsequently canned. He got hired at Texas almost immediately.

And it’s more than two steps, champ. Make a conference title game and that’ll put you four steps from a natty appearance.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
1. Make conference championship
2. Win conference championship
3. Make playoff
4. Make national title game

It’s okay, pumpkin. Math is hard.

Wouldn't that just be three steps, the goons haven't made the NTG since the four team playoff started. Math isn't that hard, pumpkin.

Aug 16, 2012
3. Make playoff

So to be clear, winning the conference championship game is a step, but winning the playoff game is not. Got it.

Even more convoluted since winning a conference championship actually is not a step to getting into the playoff as has been illustrated four of the seven times since the four-team bracket has been used.

Might want to work on your g'zintas.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
3. Make playoff

So to be clear, winning the conference championship game is a step, but winning the playoff game is not. Got it.

Even more convoluted since winning a conference championship actually is not a step to getting into the playoff as has been illustrated four of the seven times since the four-team bracket has been used.

Might want to work on your g'zintas.
If you win the playoff game you’re automatically in the NTG. You can win the conference championship and not make the playoff.

There’s aspects of this you guys aren’t familiar with obviously.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
3. Make playoff

You're a special kind of stupid. Wow! If you win the conference and don't make the playoff, it doesn't even matter. It's over, you know, just like this year.