‘Not a healthy environment’: Kamala Harris’ office rife with dissent

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
Let me help you……

Harris has spent no meaningful time at the border other than the glorified photo op at the customs facility on the border in El Paso……….
I think we all recognize that this was nothing but a political photo op and a response to Republicans calling her out for not having "gone to the border". I hope we also all recognize that wherever she went to the border and whatever she did there when she went, the Republicans weren't going to be satisfied that she met their call.

The whole thing, Republicans calling her out for not "going to the border" and what she did when she actually when is political theater. The top of the leader chain doesn't have any substantive need to go to the border to understand the gravity of the problem or to communicate directly with personnel on the front lines and to make whatever decisions are being made and communicate those back to the front lines.
How much "meaningful time at the border other than the glorified photo op" has any President ever spent?

Donnyboy

Lettin' the high times carry the low....
A/V Subscriber
Oct 31, 2005
How much "meaningful time at the border other than the glorified photo op" has any President ever spent?
I mean they have all spent countless hours engaging the people and understanding the situation…..

Im just playing editor for him….

okstate987

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 17, 2009
Somewhere
Wow, some people just keep digging.

With this topic, I am not surprised. She was very unimpressive during the debates, has a poor track record for civil liberties as a prosecutor, has courted the most extreme portion of the democrat voting base and isn't even well liked in California. To top it off, Kamala Harris has all of the charm of Hillary Clinton--so pretty much zero.

She is beholden to the donors and is very much "their" person, which is why she is VP right now despite all of that.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
Wow, some people just keep digging.

With this topic, I am not surprised. She was very unimpressive during the debates, has a poor track record for civil liberties as a prosecutor, has courted the most extreme portion of the democrat voting base and isn't even well liked in California. To top it off, Kamala Harris has all of the charm of Hillary Clinton--so pretty much zero.

She is beholden to the donors and is very much "their" person, which is why she is VP right now despite all of that.
If the upper echelons of power proceed in kicking her under the bus, I could become a fan of hers.