‘Not a healthy environment’: Kamala Harris’ office rife with dissent

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
For the record....

I haven't defended the Biden administration or Kamala Harris at any point.

I didn't vote for Biden.

The best thing I have had to say about him is that he likely won because he wasn't Trump for the most part.

And while I disagreed with many things he did and promoted, Pence was a better VP than Harris has been or is likely to become.

OrangeFan69

LA Face with an Okla. booty.
A/V Subscriber
Apr 24, 2010
Los Angeles 90046
instagram.com
https://www.yahoo.com/news/not-healthy-environment-kamala-harris-160530561.html

"Ah, winning was easy, young man, governing's harder..."

George Washington through the lens of Lin-Manuel Miranda.
Kamala Harris is a stereotypical politician. She has very few principals, will do and say whatever will get love on social media and checks from bankers. I don't think she's a bad person per se; But, she is a narcissist on levels that would be unprecedented if we all hadn't witnessed the former president.

She talks so much smack while actually doing very little. Californians were overwhelmingly ambivalent about her. We were pretty much over her. She was great for GIFs and Memes, but so much more style than substance. She was running fourth in California and never recovered from Tulsi Gabbard kneecapping her and calling her out on her horse manure past.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1-CRrMDSLs

I'm all for representation and inclusion and I do honestly think it matters. I want both women and people of color to be able to achieve the highest office in the land and that our government genuinely cares about them. But Kamala Harris is an empty suit. Which is fine for a Vice President in regular times, but troubling given the position with Biden's declining health.

I don't think she is a bad person, but she is so far invested into the traditional way of getting corporate money to buy advertising and in turn buy votes; instead of holding onto principled stands. She doesn't have confidence in herself that enough people will like her unless she is constantly bending and moving trying to pander to every group to make them happy.

The public flogging of Kamala Harris by Tulsi Gabbard is still one of those moments that will never get old to me.

ONE LAST THING: Kamala Harris claiming she's been "under fire" as a prosecutor while debating a US Army medic who served tours in Afghanistan and Iraq is the most tone deaf garbage ever by a politician.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2011
I hate this type of anonymous source journalism, but that being said, I have said since I first saw Kamala Harris, she needs a focus group to tell her what to have for breakfast, no Ideals, no principles, no policy, she is completely for sale which is why she failed in the election, but also why she was picked for VP, and also why she will never succeed in the public eye, the most unlikeable candidate since hilary clinton

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
I'm old enough to have voted in 8 presidential elections. Not once in any of those was I excited for any of the main party tickets on the ballot. It seems like all I've ever done is hold my nose and vote for the one I disliked the least or vote 3rd party. I haven't gone through and ranked the candidates over the years from top to bottom but Harris would certainly be near the bottom.

Biden isn't unlikeable and I think he's relatively moderate, if thoroughly corrupt. However with his health, I worry that Harris will be president before the 24 election Hopefully I'm wrong.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
For the record....

I haven't defended the Biden administration or Kamala Harris at any point.

I didn't vote for Biden.

The best thing I have had to say about him is that he likely won because he wasn't Trump for the most part.

And while I disagreed with many things he did and promoted, Pence was a better VP than Harris has been or is likely to become.
This must be the reasons for why I have zero disdain for Harris. She’s done nothing so negative that it’s reached my narrow views of politics.

The gatekeeper actually must be doing something right, for me not to be pissed at Harris.

But the season is young. I’ll give her some time.

Jostate

Identifies as a Cowboys fan
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
This is a different matter, to some extent, but I've always said running for President and being President are 2 different skill sets altogether.

CowboyJD

A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
This must be the reasons for why I have zero disdain for Harris. She’s done nothing so negative that it’s reached my narrow views of politics.

The gatekeeper actually must be doing something right, for me not to be pissed at Harris.

But the season is young. I’ll give her some time.
That's pretty much where I am as well.

UrbanCowboy1

Some cowboys gots smarts real good like me.
Aug 8, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
This is a different matter, to some extent, but I've always said running for President and being President are 2 different skill sets altogether.
Forgetting the fact that I completely disagree with his political ideology, this is also why Bernie Sanders would have been the worst choice for the DNC. Bernie has never led in his life - just shouted from the peanut gallery. When people like that get into power they either crumble or become dictators because they can't handle disagreement.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
https://www.yahoo.com/news/not-healthy-environment-kamala-harris-160530561.html

"Ah, winning was easy, young man, governing's harder..."

George Washington through the lens of Lin-Manuel Miranda.
Kamala Harris is a stereotypical politician. She has very few principals, will do and say whatever will get love on social media and checks from bankers. I don't think she's a bad person per se; But, she is a narcissist on levels that would be unprecedented if we all hadn't witnessed the former president.

She talks so much smack while actually doing very little. Californians were overwhelmingly ambivalent about her. We were pretty much over her. She was great for GIFs and Memes, but so much more style than substance. She was running fourth in California and never recovered from Tulsi Gabbard kneecapping her and calling her out on her horse manure past.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1-CRrMDSLs

I'm all for representation and inclusion and I do honestly think it matters. I want both women and people of color to be able to achieve the highest office in the land and that our government genuinely cares about them. But Kamala Harris is an empty suit. Which is fine for a Vice President in regular times, but troubling given the position with Biden's declining health.

I don't think she is a bad person, but she is so far invested into the traditional way of getting corporate money to buy advertising and in turn buy votes; instead of holding onto principled stands. She doesn't have confidence in herself that enough people will like her unless she is constantly bending and moving trying to pander to every group to make them happy.

The public flogging of Kamala Harris by Tulsi Gabbard is still one of those moments that will never get old to me.
Don't forget the stupid "we've been to the border" comment followed by her cackle when the interviewer called her out. Then to go to El Paso (nowhere near the border), and spend 90 minutes there and then leave. She has no concept of how to not lie.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

CowboyJD

A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
Don't forget the stupid "we've been to the border" comment followed by her cackle when the interviewer called her out. Then to go to El Paso (nowhere near the border), and spend 90 minutes there and then leave. She has no concept of how to not lie.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
El Paso...."nowhere near the border"?

How can you expect anyone to take you seriously when you make statements like that?

El Paso is directly on the border. Across the Rio Grande from Juarez. I used to walk across the bridge from El Paso to Juarez to party and watch boxing matches and bull fights.

El Paso is of CPD's four border enrollment centers in Texas.

"Nowhere near the border"

WTH are you talking about..."nowhere near the border? :facepalm:

snuffy

Calf fries are the original sack lunch.
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Feb 28, 2007
Oklahoma
El Paso...."nowhere near the border"?

How can you expect anyone to take you seriously when you make statements like that?

El Paso is directly on the border. Across the Rio Grande from Juarez. I used to walk across the bridge from El Paso to Juarez to party and watch boxing matches and bull fights.

El Paso is of CPD's four border enrollment centers in Texas.

"Nowhere near the border"

WTH are you talking about..."nowhere near the border? :facepalm:
I knew political opinions were affecting facts and science but i did not realize it was changing geography!

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
El Paso decides they no longer wanted to identify as a border town. Libtards!

Someone’s been listening to too much Alex Jones. Rots the brain.

Last edited: