Zeke Elliott Suspension

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
A/V Subscriber
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
I guess the NFL is happy incrementally alienating it's fan base one piece of stupidity at a time.

bacowboy

Territorial Marshal
Nov 4, 2004
BA
If the suspends a player that was never charged with a crime Mixon should be should be banned from playing period.

Jun 20, 2012
Judge granted him a restraining order allowing him to play until the ruling. Huge win for zeke and humiliating loss for the NFL.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
More humiliating for our judicial system to be dealing with this instead of real issues.

Oct 7, 2015
St. Elmo, CO
More humiliating for our judicial system to be dealing with this instead of real issues.
This is exactly what our judicial system is doing here. There was very little, if any, evidence against Elliott. The interview with his ex-GF didn't convince the interviewer of any wrong doing in fact.
What happens is the NFL is doling out a suspension which could ultimately cause Elliott some damage, but his teammates as well.
This is not right and it's exactly why the judicial system was asked by Elliott's attorney to get involved.

Sep 18, 2017
Virginia
And it looks like the suspension is back on. What a disaster. As if there wasn't enough negativity going on in the NFL right now. Goodell needs to go.

NotOnTV

A/V Subscriber
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
If Elliott would have set out from the start there wouldn't be any difference in the Cowboys record

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Problem is that they have hung domestic assault around his neck, he was not charged with any crime, and there are massive inconsistencies with the investigation. He should have fought this to fight the stigma this will bring about.

Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
Problem is that they have hung domestic assault around his neck, he was not charged with any crime, and there are massive inconsistencies with the investigation. He should have fought this to fight the stigma this will bring about.
None of that matters. The CBA guarantees the NFL wins.

NotOnTV

A/V Subscriber
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
None of that matters. The CBA guarantees the NFL wins.

Which could soon be voided if they were found to have colluded in the Kaepernik matter. Right now, I hate just about all things NFL.

OSUCowboy787

Territorial Marshal
Dec 31, 2008
Keller, Texas
I wonder if he could sue the league for damages to his earning ability because they found him guilty of domestic abuse even when the US legal system did not. I would think he would lose out on sponsorship's etc because of it.