You'll shoot your eye out

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
HARVEY, La. (AP) — The family of a Louisiana fourth-grader who was suspended after a teacher spotted a BB gun in his room during an online class session has filed a lawsuit against the public school system.

The civil suit by the family of Ka’Mauri Harrison seeks monetary damages as well as a school system hearing into the decision to discipline the boy.

Ka Mauri was suspended for six days last month.

A school behavior report said the boy was in his virtual class when his brother tripped over a BB gun on the floor of their room. The report said Ka’Mauri picked up what appeared to be a full-sized rifle.

A school system spokeswoman declined to comment on the lawsuit.

https://www.kalb.com/2020/10/05/fam...tcaBslQibnKbXpcwl-gcUnKW1GtuLCJmgIzXwcGqZqMLA

Liberal America has gone off it's rocker!

PF5

Cowboy
Jan 3, 2014
HARVEY, La. (AP) — The family of a Louisiana fourth-grader who was suspended after a teacher spotted a BB gun in his room during an online class session has filed a lawsuit against the public school system.

The civil suit by the family of Ka’Mauri Harrison seeks monetary damages as well as a school system hearing into the decision to discipline the boy.

A school behavior report said the boy was in his virtual class when his brother tripped over a BB gun on the floor of their room. The report said Ka’Mauri picked up what appeared to be a full-sized rifle.

https://www.kalb.com/2020/10/05/fam...tcaBslQibnKbXpcwl-gcUnKW1GtuLCJmgIzXwcGqZqMLA

Jump to conclusions much?

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005

So, I'm trying to grasp this, but were they concerned he would shoot up his home school space?

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
So are we going to start enforcing school dress codes in the virtual classrooms next.
"That skirt is too short young lady I'm sending you home."
"But I'm already home."
"Now you have virtual detention for talking back, stay in your room after virtual class is over"

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
So are we going to start enforcing school dress codes in the virtual classrooms next.
"That skirt is too short young lady I'm sending you home."
"But I'm already home."
"Now you have virtual detention for talking back, stay in your room after virtual class is over"
Do virtual class rooms have a corner to stand in?