Yor Anei

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 30, 2007
I wish him well. I'll pull for him to have success wherever he lands. You can't blame any player that chooses to leave, because they didn't sign up for this.

Next man up. Kalib Boone showed real signs of coming on late in the year last year. Hopefully he'll stay and help us move forward as a program. Lack of depth could be a real issue though.

Tulley

Wrangler
Feb 27, 2018
IA
Just picked up Ole Miss transfer Guard Bryce Williams right after this happened. Doesn't help us in the front court though. Was 11 of 25 from 3 point range last year. Only averaged 13 minutes a game.

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
So hidde is going to have to step up, Kalib Boone is ultra talented but needs the weight room. Is Pena going to qualify? Small ball is definitely happening.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
The transfer train keeps rolling. This is why I'm skeptical when people talked last season about how loaded the future would be here for OSU bball. I kept wondering how many of these guys would actually play their whole time here. Because that hasn't been a trend at OSU. Now with this NCAA stuff? Don't be surprised to see other guys go too.

Aug 19, 2006
Disappointing. Wonder how long this has been brewing. It might not just be a result of the NCAA action. It's seemed for awhile HCMB was aware an additional scholly might be available for next season. Speculation was it was because Pena wouldn't qualify but that doesn't appear to be the case. Maybe this wasn't a spur of the moment decision by Yor.

In any event, I enjoyed watching Yor play at OSU and wish him much success wherever he ends up (as long as he lands outside the B12!).

Jan 24, 2011
It was bound to happen, Cade will probably be gone too (and then the flood gates open). Cade deleting his commitment video is pretty telling for what's to come. We get a guard transfer to replace Yor? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense, I just think Boynton is working hard to fill spots he already knows are leaving....just my 2 cents.

Fly

Wrangler
Jan 10, 2020
Edmond
I Know thinks have been tough for MB, but the carousel of players coming and going is just ridiculous. I said before I believe MB is a nice guy, but I’m tired of the same BS every offseason.

Tulley

Wrangler
Feb 27, 2018
IA
I Know thinks have been tough for MB, but the carousel of players coming and going is just ridiculous. I said before I believe MB is a nice guy, but I’m tired of the same BS every offseason.
What exactly is Boynton supposed to be doing right now in your opinion? Players just naturally tend to transfer more often now, especially from schools that are in the position OSU is in now. If anything Boynton is keeping guys here. I feel that if we had mostly any other coach 3 or 4 more guys would have already entered the transfer portal. Boynton is their guy. They want to be at OSU partly because of their relationship with him, like Ice stated today.

Sep 16, 2004
DFW
The transfer train keeps rolling. This is why I'm skeptical when people talked last season about how loaded the future would be here for OSU bball. I kept wondering how many of these guys would actually play their whole time here. Because that hasn't been a trend at OSU. Now with this NCAA stuff? Don't be surprised to see other guys go too.
Without the NCAA sanctions, those people would be right. All indications were pointing to a full stable of talent here. Who knows now? Maybe you do. Consult your crystal ball for us.

NinjaPoke

Wrangler
A/V Subscriber
Jul 9, 2016
Lawton, OK
https://twitter.com/GoodmanHoops/status/1272982732642095105?s=20

https://twitter.com/ferronflavorsjr/status/1273042744055934977?s=20

I know it’s been tough for us lately; however, we must have faith in our players and our coach.