YEP LOL

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 8, 2013
Houston
Central Michigan really? craziest final play I have ever seen....and a play that shouldn't of happened if not for the grounding penalty....yes you must have a receiver in the area.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Game shouldn't be allowed to end on a penalty.... I don't wanna see a team get screwed by the refs, but it happens.

That game should've been over a long time ago....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
Game shouldn't be allowed to end on a penalty.... I don't wanna see a team get screwed by the refs, but it happens.

That game should've been over a long time ago....

i agree, I do wonder if that is a coached play, to just throw it down the field...if it is, and coaches know it is a penalty, then unfortunately they are relying on the refs who SHOULD know the rules. too bad.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Welp, I admit....I'd say "that sucks for them" if was any other team in the conference but then say oh well and have a chuckle. Refs happen sometime.

OSU Sig

Federal Marshal
Jan 28, 2005
Edmond
Gundy owns this one and has taken it on. It will be interesting to see how the Cowboys respond. This was a tough loss and will have lots of consequences.
On a separate note, I thought the Cowboys were outplayed much of the game.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Some of them will even be victories
Maybe. Just maybe... Unless we play like we did yesterday. Then there will be no victories because we'll be mud holed by everyone except KU and ISU who will get an extra play at the end of the game because they hung in there against us and deserve a shot at glory.

#1 Pokes Fan

Territorial Marshal
Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater
entire officiating crew suspended for two games for the botch
Do they officiate every week? I'm sure some don't so that would almost be like no penalty for them. Kind of like when they suspend a MLB pitcher for five games and he only pitches every five days. Adjust the rotation one day, no harm, no foul. Oh well, look forward, not back and see where we end up.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark

We've been screwed by the refs too... This was before Oregon turned into Nike's R&D department.

"Where's the ball???? Welp I guess the Ducks can have it..."

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004

We've been screwed by the refs too... This was before Oregon turned into Nike's R&D department.

"Where's the ball???? Welp I guess the Ducks can have it..."

One big difference between the two.

No reports of death threats against the officials and their families this time.

Oh....and no letter from the University President demanding the game be declared a draw.