Yellowstone

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 16, 2012
The scene in Beth's office was so well acted and/or the stunt work/editing they did. Actually looked like she is getting the crap kicked out of her

SkyHawkCowboy

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 3, 2016
Mustang, OK
The last three episodes are going to be intense! I actually look forward to Wed nights to watch the show! I'm curious what angle they're about to play with Jamie and his ex girl and what she knows about the story and such. Another choke out? Wish they did more than 10 episodes in a season. I'm hooked

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
The last three episodes are going to be intense! I actually look forward to Wed nights to watch the show! I'm curious what angle they're about to play with Jamie and his ex girl and what she knows about the story and such. Another choke out? Wish they did more than 10 episodes in a season. I'm hooked
This season was kind of meandering for a while, but it looks to be finishing strong. Yeah, I came away from the last episode thinking, "man, I wish I could just go into the next episode right now."

SkyHawkCowboy

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 3, 2016
Mustang, OK
Great episode last night! I thought Jamie was goin to the train station there for a minute! He was spooked! Beth is just ruthless on him too! Dang that exchange was brutal!

Aug 16, 2012
Why does Beth hate Jamie with the heat of a thousand suns?
Actually spent time reading about the very question in case I had missed something. Actors claim they are not even sure with Reilly indicating it is hard for her to do the scenes they are so vile and without known context.

Jaime was not part of their mother's death, Kasey and Beth were there, not Jaime. Jaime was not part of the older brother's death, again, Kasey was there.

There is obviously something while they were growing up that we will find out later which explains her hatred and John's inability to state he loves his own son.

Part of me wants to lean toward Evelyn straying (or worse, raped by an adversary) and Jaime not being his actual kid. I do not know.

SkyHawkCowboy

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 3, 2016
Mustang, OK
Ballsy move if Sheridan kills off Tate.
No kidding! With how this series has gone, I wouldn't put it past him. I mean he did kill off a Dutton fairly quickly in season one, so who knows. Family has to have some loss every season, right? Now the Beth scene... holy hell she destroyed that woman! Was fantastic! Was kinda hoping the scene played out to Beth's description of what she was going to make her do next! :eek::popcorn:

Season finale next week will be incredible I'm sure!

Aug 16, 2012
No kidding! With how this series has gone, I wouldn't put it past him. I mean he did kill off a Dutton fairly quickly in season one, so who knows. Family has to have some loss every season, right? Now the Beth scene... holy hell she destroyed that woman! Was fantastic! Was kinda hoping the scene played out to Beth's description of what she was going to make her do next! :eek::popcorn:

Yeah her line about what she was going to make the Spanx lady do was classic. If she does not get an Oscar for actress in a miniseries.....

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
Ballsy move if Sheridan kills off Tate.

I thought she was an attorney, in the store she said she wasn't???

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk