Yellowstone

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 6, 2010
Anyone watching it?? I recently binged the first season and enjoyed it. Got a bit over the top at some times, but kudos for having Whiskey Myers and Ryan Bingham not only on the soundtrack but in the show.

Dec 31, 2014
Tulsa
Watched all of the first season last week. Pretty darn good all around. I’m a sucker for a beautiful setting like Montana also. The creator Taylor Sheridan is a superstar. He wrote Sicario, Hell or High Water, And Wind River. Hope they can keep up the momentum.

I could do without all of the lecturing about Native Americans, but oh well.

Aug 11, 2004
Newkirk, Ok
Watched all of the first season last week. Pretty darn good all around. I’m a sucker for a beautiful setting like Montana also. The creator Taylor Sheridan is a superstar. He wrote Sicario, Hell or High Water, And Wind River. Hope they can keep up the momentum.

I could do without all of the lecturing about Native Americans, but oh well.
I really liked those 3 movies, just saw Wind River a couple weeks ago. Didn't realize Taylor Sheridan was involved with Yellowstone also. Haven't watched it, it's not on HULU.

Aug 16, 2012
So did they kill off Ryan Bingham and I missed it?? Haven't seen him in season 2, but I may have missed an episode.
Nah, he is still there. Rip tried to kill him by trampling him out on a drive but Casey rode in to head him off at the last second. Right before Casey and Rip had their "head of the roost" fight. He was walking off the ranch later when John found him and told him to get his ass back to the ranch. Definitely a lesser role now

Nov 6, 2010
Nah, he is still there. Rip tried to kill him by trampling him out on a drive but Casey rode in to head him off at the last second. Right before Casey and Rip had their "head of the roost" fight. He was walking off the ranch later when John found him and told him to get his ass back to the ranch. Definitely a lesser role now
Of course as soon as I type that, he was in last nights episode.

Nov 6, 2010
Yep. Only complaint has been the story is slow. Last night probably lost me.
This season, yes, but the first season was ridiculous the other way. Casey just left a nighttime shootout with his BIL, who he dispatched, then killed a couple of pedos he randomly drove by, after driving by a meth lab that exploded the minute his car was next to it, and then his wife almost died while breaking up a fight at Jr. High, and somewhere in there his sister in law commits suicide. That's a lot of shit to go down for any one family in a couple of days.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Really ramping up the action for the last handful of episodes until the finale. I can deal with some cheesy plot lines for all this beautiful scenery.