Yeah, like this is gonna help......

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
I think this is a great idea. We will see what players stand at attention for that song and then kneel afterwards. Any argument they are making saying they are not being divisive by kneeling will be shown to be false.
That’s just it. There will still be kneelers. And there will be a push to play the supposed Black National Anthem at all events.

Further divided.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wrenhal

Banned
Banned
Aug 11, 2011
I think this is a great idea. We will see what players stand at attention for that song and then kneel afterwards. Any argument they are making saying they are not being divisive by kneeling will be shown to be false.
That’s just it. There will still be kneelers. And there will be a push to play the supposed Black National Anthem at all events.

Further divided.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The more they push to segregate themselves, the greater the lie they are telling about "equality". We've already had a supreme court case stating that "separate, but equal, is not equal". But every time they push for separate study spaces, separate student unions, their own student workout facilities, their own Popeye's Chicken..... Their own "national" anthem.... They are pushing to separate themselves from rest of the nation. Special treatment. Segregation for opposite reasons by the opposite people.
Having stuff designated for just black people wasn't good enough, they wanted access to what everyone else did, and that's great because it segregation was wrong.
Now they are wanting access to their own stuff because what everyone else has isn't good enough. This is also wrong.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
wait..... does the "black national anthem" represent the nation, or only the blacks? I ask because it's religious and the Democrats insist that we have separation of church from State, so is it a National Anthem?

If' it's just for blacks, and I sing along will they again accuse me of cultural appropriation?

If each race is going to have their own National Anthem, what should we chose for the White national anthem? (Ted Cruz is already working on a Hispanic National Anthem)