Wyoming Department of Corrections

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 10, 2011
Wyoming
The other Cowboy State is hiring! Wyoming is a great state to live and yes there are the Orange Brand of Cowboys up here. The Wyoming Department of Corrections is hiring at several of their Prisons as well as Probation and Parole Offices. Great place to get started! We do have a OSU Watch Party in Cheyenne! Here is the link if interested. http://www.wdoc.jobs/

Go Pokes!

Oct 10, 2011
Wyoming
They are Post Certified under the Wyoming Post Commission They do not have arrest powers. 20 year Law Enforcement Retirement. If your interested, let me know!

Michael

Dec 5, 2012
They are Post Certified under the Wyoming Post Commission They do not have arrest powers. 20 year Law Enforcement Retirement. If your interested, let me know!

Michael
I shared this with my husband and he almost passed out laughing picturing me. He on the other hand dreams of retiring in WY, MT, etc. He's currently at 17 years with an agency in CA so retirement looms. He said quite a few guys retire in your neck of the woods and start a second career.

Oct 10, 2011
Wyoming
I shared this with my husband and he almost passed out laughing picturing me. He on the other hand dreams of retiring in WY, MT, etc. He's currently at 17 years with an agency in CA so retirement looms. He said quite a few guys retire in your neck of the woods and start a second career.
He is right! Wyoming seems to draw retirees from both the east and west coast or people right out of college. We are starting another Academy in July and have a couple coming from your way (California).