Wrestling World Team Trials

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CTeamPoke

Legendary Cowboy
Jun 18, 2008
Dallas, TX
That was one hell of a match, thought they might steal it from him with the challenge late though. Loved how he said in the after match interview, that it was due to practicing in the “greatest wrestling room in the world at OSU” that helped him persevere and come out the winner.
I was thinking the same thing. The usual action there for USAW is "when in doubt, go with the hawkeye" so it was awesome that they kept it with Daton.

And yes. Loved the pub. We must must must get our RTC developed and marketing. It's huge for Iowa and Rutgers and Ohio State right now to have such strong RTCs. We really need the same.

CTeamPoke

Legendary Cowboy
Jun 18, 2008
Dallas, TX
Makes it even sweeter for him to beat a Hawkeye and absolute tool like Gilman.
100%. Yesterday with the "my mom told me if I didn't have anything nice to say to say nothing" when the question was to say something nice about your opponent from all the athletes.

Also he apparently started a fight with our coaching staff and Ringer at WTTs in Raleigh.

#1 Pokes Fan

Territorial Marshal
Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater
100%. Yesterday with the "my mom told me if I didn't have anything nice to say to say nothing" when the question was to say something nice about your opponent from all the athletes.

Also he apparently started a fight with our coaching staff and Ringer at WTTs in Raleigh.
Did the same thing at GIA in 2017. Mouthy prick, gets it from his coaches. You can tell the difference in our athlete's personalities versus theirs, every time. They all act just like the Brands mongoloids do.