Wrestling Pokes Might Have Back-to-Back #1 Recruiting Classes...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CTeamPoke

Legendary Cowboy
Jun 18, 2008
Dallas, TX
I read somewhere the Marsh kid didn’t give up a single offensive takedown his senior year. That’s pretty impressive. I don’t know what the competition is like down there but still impressive.
Yeah I mean, it's Texas, but there are a lot of big boys that will go play on an OL or DL at a P5 college football program wrestling in that division... and he went 37-0, all by fall, and 34 of them were in the first period. I don't care where you're wrestling, that takes a fair amount of skill, speed, and strength to accomplish.

Dec 21, 2008
Is he that elite? So Ethan Kyle won’t even coach him his last year at STW? I’ve seen him many times against top talent is he is very talented but the top guys in the state have given his gas tank some troubles so wasn’t aware he was elite enough for national competition let alone international

CTeamPoke

Legendary Cowboy
Jun 18, 2008
Dallas, TX
Is he that elite? So Ethan Kyle won’t even coach him his last year at STW? I’ve seen him many times against top talent is he is very talented but the top guys in the state have given his gas tank some troubles so wasn’t aware he was elite enough for national competition let alone international
I mean... it doesn't really matter. If you placed at Fargo, I'm pretty sure you can apply for residency at the OTC. I think it's great for the kid. Hopefully he still comes to OSU. If he doesn't, hopefully he goes to OU or ISU or somewhere in the Big 12.