Wrestling Pokes Hosting South Dakota State on Friday Night; Mizzou on Sunday Afternoon

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

cowboyfanatic

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 18, 2010
oklahoma city, OK
OSU wrestling needs a spark. All our best guys wrestle not to lose. We have lost all momentum the past 10+ yrs. Will John retire after his part-time son Joe graduates? From the outside I wouldn’t even say we are a current top 15 program based on attendance, excitement, knowledge of sport or energy around the program
I felt Boo lost because he was being to aggressive. He was up 3-1 with 40secs to go. He took a bad shot and paid for it. If he had just danced around and played defense he wins 3-1. His opponent was also a top 5 ranked guy so he didn’t lose to some chump in a major upset

CTeamPoke

Legendary Cowboy
Jun 18, 2008
Dallas, TX
Geer up. Took a 2-0 lead into 2. Got out and another takedown to go up 6-0. There was a penalty point in there. Then he let the guy up and got taken down for 6-3 with 14 left in 2.

May 21, 2004
Yukon
www.ManOnTheDoor.com
To hijack an active thread, but to prevent starting a new one... And I figure the folks on here would be the ones that might know.

I am going to come up for bedlam wrestling. I would suspect we would be able to get tickets at the door no problem, right?

#1 Pokes Fan

Territorial Marshal
Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater
To hijack an active thread, but to prevent starting a new one... And I figure the folks on here would be the ones that might know.

I am going to come up for bedlam wrestling. I would suspect we would be able to get tickets at the door no problem, right?
Yes, tickets will be available at the ticket windows. They open the windows two hours before the dual begins.