Wrestling @ Big 12's in Tulsa

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CTeamPoke

Legendary Cowboy
Jun 18, 2008
Dallas, TX
I don't like the odds. There are only 4 wild card seeds available... one of them will go to Danishek from Indiana, who didn't get one of B10s auto qualifiers. Same for Zach Hartman from Bucknell and Barone from Illinois... so really there's one spot and I would honestly expect Thomas from Oklahoma to get it over Sheets. Thomas has had a better season.

Edit Josh McClure from North Carolina also has a claim.

Yeah I don't think Sheets is going to get in... huge bummer. I posted this elsewhere but the hole at 157 has really screwed us up the last two years.

I get that Joe Smith wasn't healthy with the weight cut... but you would think we could've figured something out with some of these guys.
And the 4 "At-Large" wrestlers for 157 are...

Eric Barone from Illinois
Josh McClure from North Carolina
Zac Carson from Ohio
Just Thomas from Oklahoma

So I pretty much nailed it. Wrong Zac(h) but Zach Hartman from Bucknell did qualify as well.

But I don't know anything about the sport and am an idiot, according to some folks...

Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater
And the 4 "At-Large" wrestlers for 157 are...

Eric Barone from Illinois
Josh McClure from North Carolina
Zac Carson from Ohio
Just Thomas from Oklahoma

So I pretty much nailed it. Wrong Zac(h) but Zach Hartman from Bucknell did qualify as well.

But I don't know anything about the sport and am an idiot, according to some folks...
Are you giving it up to yourself Traber? :lol::runaway: