Wow! Stadium Renderings on okstate.com

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OSUFirepolak

Federal Marshal
Jan 16, 2005
Certainly is exciting..... it will be cool to see the west endzone rise up over the next two years.

I noticed the screens between GIA and BPS are gone in those latest pictures..... I always liked that idea, but am not surprised they are not doing it.

OSUFirepolak

Federal Marshal
Jan 16, 2005
I'm still amazed everytime I drive into Stillwater (always heading towards the stadium from Perkins) and see the North Side of BPS standing tall...... pictures really don't give it justice to how BIG that stadium is going to be.

Epperley28

Federal Marshal
Nov 11, 2005
I knew about the two jumbotrons on the WEZ, but where are they going to put the GIA ones? They can't block the view from those two-way boxes, are they going to put them on cranes to the side or something?

Also, the coaches are going to have a cool setup. Their offices are going to have boxes attached to them where their families can sit and watch the games. Nice perk. Now they just have to lower ticket prices so they can fill the thing!

OSUFirepolak

Federal Marshal
Jan 16, 2005
Now they just have to lower ticket prices so they can fill the thing!
B.S.

Ticket prices at OSU are more than reasonable. They were selling for bargain basement prices for years, this is just how it's has to be. The only difference now is that people may have to plan ahead a little bit to buy tickets.

Poke4Christ

Federal Marshal
Aug 2, 2005
Edmond, OK
B.S.

Ticket prices at OSU are more than reasonable. They were selling for bargain basement prices for years, this is just how it's has to be. The only difference now is that people may have to plan ahead a little bit to buy tickets.
I agree with increasing the price, but over time, not in the huge jump they did. That alienates people and isn't good for OSU. We are the laughing stock of the big 12 and we will need to change something before 2008 or we will be an even bigger laughing stock for building 20,000 more seats and having no one to fill them.

Zach

OSUFirepolak

Federal Marshal
Jan 16, 2005
I agree with increasing the price, but over time, not in the huge jump they did. That alienates people and isn't good for OSU. We are the laughing stock of the big 12 and we will need to change something before 2008 or we will be an even bigger laughing stock for building 20,000 more seats and having no one to fill them.

Zach
The laughing stock? Really? Give me a break Poke4Christ..... that is a completely unfounded statement. All it is is pure speculation on your part..... you think that just because attendance was down some this season that people in the Big 12 are sitting around saying "Boy, what a joke going on down there is Stillwater huh?" Attendance rises and falls from season to season all over the Big 12 with the exception of about 4 or 5 places.....

we are far from a "laughing stock".....

Apr 20, 2006
Wherever I May Roam
The only reason, and I mean the ONLY reason for the price hike was to lower sales this year. Why would they do that? Because there are less seats this year, and people will have to be on a waiting list. Not good. However, just increase the prices this year, and when the stadium is done, lower them back to regular prices, or even lower. Problem solved, people stop bitching. Everybody wins.