Woman shot trying to remove Nazi flag from mans yard in Enid

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

GodsPeace

Joshua 1:9
Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater
Blame it on the liberal media. If they weren't taking 99% of the stuff he says and does out of context we might actually pay attention on the rare occasions they get it somewhat right. Your the worst about posting stories where they take one sentence out of a statement where the meaning of the entire statement was the opposite of what the sentence said and they run with that sentence as the story.

Trump usually says what the sin is then explains his view. The press always reports the part where he states the sin like it's his view.
I don't defend Trump because I cannot stand him, but there is a lot of truth to this. I'm tone deaf to virtually all of the media. They have been so unhinged since Trump started running(well before but they did a better job pretending) and I cannot keep up. Trump could literally pick up and spoon to eat a salad and someone will lose their minds.

Mar 11, 2006
[QUOTE="Deere Poke, post: 4089659, member: 13921"]Blame it on the liberal media. If they weren't taking 99% of the stuff he says and does out of context we might actually pay attention on the rare occasions they get it somewhat right. Your the worst about posting stories where they take one sentence out of a statement where the meaning of the entire statement was the opposite of what the sentence said and they run with that sentence as the story..[/QUOTE]

Well said.

May 31, 2007
Edmond, OK
Got it, adding context to the POTUS sharing "white power" yelling. Such a noble thing you are doing.
Context matters to me. Especially in this day and age of news = propaganda for one side or the other. I never claimed it was noble and I’m sincerely not trying to hurt people’s feelings here and although clearly I am. I feel like there is a difference between knowing white power was said and not knowing it was said. Neither is a good decision by Trump but one is far worse. You don’t agree with that and that’s fine.

Mar 11, 2006
I don't defend Trump because I cannot stand him, but there is a lot of truth to this. I'm tone deaf to virtually all of the media. They have been so unhinged since Trump started running(well before but they did a better job pretending) and I cannot keep up. Trump could literally pick up and spoon to eat a salad and someone will lose their minds.
Also well said.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
The classic Trump defense..apparently radiates from the POTUS out to his supporters...so they can justify everything they say or do
View attachment 82687
Yeah kind of like the classic TDS accusation that radiates from the media out to all their loyal subjects so they can attack anything he says or does:

"He said the worst thing possible and even if he didn't, he meant the worst thing possible, and even if he didn't he thinks the worst thing possible and even if he doesn't, it's still a big deal, but only for trump, not other politicians."

May 31, 2007
Edmond, OK
What facts do you have that

You are not. In people with a one-sided myopic mind if you dont believe exactly like they want you to believe then you are wrong. Their bias prohibits alternative views.
You are not allowed to have an opinion. Unless it is their opinion that you parrot back like an obedient little jackass. Anything else is fascism. Anything else is racist. Anything else is missing the point.
Thank you both. I do sincerely try to see both sides and am very critical of Trump all the time. It’s just not enough unless you scream and cry that he’s racist and the anti-Christ. I just can’t go that far. I’ve given my opinion on the video retweet and the other side refuses to answer the two very simple questions I’ve asked so I’m going to move on from that topic.

GodsPeace

Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater
Thank you both. I do sincerely try to see both sides and am very critical of Trump all the time. It’s just not enough unless you scream and cry that he’s racist and the anti-Christ. I just can’t go that far. I’ve given my opinion on the video retweet and the other side refuses to answer the two very simple questions I’ve asked so I’m going to move on from that topic.
This guy likes to think for himself. Be like this guy.

Feb 7, 2007
Denver
This guy likes to think for himself. Be like this guy.
Yeah, I always look to find the bright side of "white power" statements from my President because I am a free thinker. Also hate it when people take his "human scum" statements out of context. He was simply calling anyone on the other side that. Or if they don't like him and are on his side. No big deal. Gotta stay fair and even.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Blame it on the liberal media. If they weren't taking 99% of the stuff he says and does out of context we might actually pay attention on the rare occasions they get it somewhat right. Your the worst about posting stories where they take one sentence out of a statement where the meaning of the entire statement was the opposite of what the sentence said and they run with that sentence as the story.

Trump usually says what the sin is then explains his view. The press always reports the part where he states the sin like it's his view.
Exactly. I have been pointing out the boy who cried wolf effect pretty much since Trump took office. He has undoubtedly said and done things very worthy of criticism, but when you get an avalanche of accusations day after day after day most of which turns our to be either wrong or outright fabricated, should it surprise anybody that many people just stop paying attention to it.

GodsPeace

Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater
Yeah, I always look to find the bright side of "white power" statements from my President because I am a free thinker. Also hate it when people take his "human scum" statements out of context. He was simply calling anyone on the other side that. Or if they don't like him and are on his side. No big deal. Gotta stay fair and even.
I prefer to jump to conclusions and adopt any and all anti-Trump bs that is spewed by media and social media. I could care less about thinking or considering anything beyond what they tell me because it is so exhausting. I'm actually grateful they do my thinking for me. Gives me much more time for Tik Tok.

Feb 7, 2007
Denver
I prefer to jump to conclusions and adopt any and all anti-Trump bs that is spewed by media and social media. I could care less about thinking or considering anything beyond what they tell me because it is so exhausting. I'm actually grateful they do my thinking for me. Gives me much more time for Tik Tok.
Got it. Direct quotes from the president are "anit-Trump bs".

GodsPeace

Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater
Got it. Direct quotes from the president are "anit-Trump bs".
Check my post history genius. Find me defend this idiot. I'll wait.

However, I will defend the right of any poster to think for themselves. Trump is a buffoon(if you check my history I have been saying that exact thing for 4yrs) and I do not defend him.

Do I think it is possible that this buffoon shared a clip he didn't watch? Yes. Do I think it is possible he did watch it? More likely. Is he a racist sack of crap? Sure. Will this cost him my vote? I wasn't going to vote for him this time either so no.