With Robert's Vote, Supreme Court Blocks Louisiana's Abortion Restrictions

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
lol..... that's some funny stuff there..... abortions are safer than child birth... unless you're the child... LOL
IF you believe that abortion is nothing but all out murder, then please don't indulge in sexual intercourse, unless bringing a new baby to the world is desired. Birth control doesn't always work. That's why some women who demonstrate outside abortion clinics sometimes have to go sneak off and get an abortion. The things hypocrites do can get morally sick and disgusting.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
You post about death and I respond about death so you complain I "focused on death." Nice, that is pathetic even going by your baseline level of pathetic responses.

And, despite me saying don't bother with fetal mortality we are talking about maternal mortality you lead with that anyway. Weak. Yawn. Proves you did not have a valid argument.

And, if you had any idea what you are talking about (you clearly do not) the journal article I posted CLEARLY STATED that, "Similarly, the overall morbidity associated with childbirth exceeds that with abortion."
For those without the knowledge to know, that "morbidity" word includes "maiming and permanent injury." I shot down your argument before you even made it but you could not figure that out. So, being that abortion is per the experts is "markedly safer" than childbirth, where are the laws requiring childbirth providers to have hospital privileges? They don't exist, because these laws are not about women. They are about impeding abortion. All your emotional heart tugs about "Death is final" make no sense when ignoring the major cause of maternal death. Any half-wit could figure that out.

Discussion with you is pointless. The dumbest thing I repeatedly do is think I can get you to understand logic. Despite your claims that you are some principled freedom lover, you will make any argument to justify your position, even if it goes against the very principles you claim to espouse.

I disagree with a lot of what you say around here. But, I did have a tiny bit of respect for the fact that you typically came down on the side of personal freedom no matter the case. That tiny bit of respect is gone. You are Sean Hannity, a simple political blowhard who will say anything no matter how dumb if he thinks it will advance his position. I'm done here, science and logic are on my side, you can respond with another emotional "its for safety" post if you want since you have already ignored all the evidence that prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that isn't true anyway.
you're first two sentences were so wrong and pathetic that I skipped the rest of the post....

I made THREE posts, you picked the one you wanted to respond too.... even after I said it wasn't the point.

you just don't want to protect women

moving on.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
IF you believe that abortion is nothing but all out murder, then please don't indulge in sexual intercourse, unless bringing a new baby to the world is desired. Birth control doesn't always work. That's why some women who demonstrate outside abortion clinics sometimes have to go sneak off and get an abortion. The things hypocrites do can get morally sick and disgusting.
if you believe in making stuff up, then stick it in somebody else's mouth, not mine.

my lord Stonie.... I did not say anything about abortion being murder (although I have my opinion on the topic)... and why can't I have sex, I've never been involved with an abortion.

This thread was about the Louisanna law that tried to get better hospital access to doctors that perform abortions.

put down the bong and you'll be more able to follow along

steross

Bookface/Instagran legend
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
if you believe in making stuff up, then stick it in somebody else's mouth, not mine.

my lord Stonie.... I did not say anything about abortion being murder (although I have my opinion on the topic)... and why can't I have sex, I've never been involved with an abortion.

This thread was about the Louisanna law that tried to get better hospital access to doctors that perform abortions.

put down the bong and you'll be more able to follow along
Not true. There was nothing in the law that required hospitals to give better access to doctors. Nothing. You are making delusional claims of big government assistance that isn't even there. If you are going to be a big government liberal forcing the government between doctors and patients, at least be an honest one.

Last edited: