Willie Nelson announces fund raiser for Beto O'rourke

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Bowers2

Stackin' Joe's Cups
A/V Subscriber
Jul 31, 2006
Edmond
i disagree on the analogy, but that doesn't mean the presidential election was normal. It was weird, just a different type of irrational weird.

We, as an electorate, are irrational idiots.
I just meant that a lot of people were just voting against Hillary instead of for Trump.

ramases2112

Federal Marshal
Jun 28, 2008
Inside the Basket of Deplorables
www.reddit.com
i disagree on the analogy, but that doesn't mean the presidential election was normal. It was weird, just a different type of irrational weird.

We, as an electorate, are irrational idiots.
I just meant that a lot of people were just voting against Hillary instead of for Trump.
It might have played a part in it but I think trump got a large majority of more traditional Republicans and conservatives because of his promise to realign the courts which is exactly what he has done. So much so that you have Democrats screaming and crying in Senate hearings. It's also a major reason he will win re election in a landslide bigger than last election.

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2010
I know of a few people who can vote, and are voting for Beto, only because his is not Ted Cruz. They have no idea of his position/history/etc. They just think Ted Cruz is unnatural and possibly an alien (from space -not latin america).

this is your electorate.
He does give me the creeps. Can't quite put my finger on it, never considered he might be an extra terrestrial, but i definitely get the creep vibe.

Feb 15, 2007
Cruz has opened up a 9 point lead according to today's Dallas Morning News. Beto's campaign has done a marvelous job of pissing people off with incessant unsolicited texts to pretty much everybody's cell phones. Hopefully the dumb asses keep it up to motivate the fence sitters to dish a little payback at the polls.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
Cruz has opened up a 9 point lead according to today's Dallas Morning News. Beto's campaign has done a marvelous job of pissing people off with incessant unsolicited texts to pretty much everybody's cell phones. Hopefully the dumb asses keep it up to motivate the fence sitters to dish a little payback at the polls.
LOL. Don't forget he also revealed in an interview that he wants to outlaw the AR-15. Maybe Cruz is on to something just sitting back and waiting for him to hang himself.

The local Fox outlet in Dallas carried a faux outrage piece about Cruz sending out mailers that said "summons" that was scaring old people. Not a peep about Bob's real position on issues that are important to Texans.