Can you blame them? The crowd tonight made me embarrassed to call myself an OSU fan. This university has really changed. I didn't change. I grew up an OSU basketball fan and I will always be one. That's why I went there. But now we have people trying to think we can be as good as OU is at football. It just blows my mind. We really have lost our way.
That was an unacceptable game on offense and defense. Coach looked horrible. I didn’t see any adjustments, in fact they looked worse in the second half.
Not saying we need to get rid of the coach but this is what happens when Holder hires a guy with no head coaching experience. He had no idea how to attack kstate on defense or offense. Just a ridiculous game.
Nothing good to take away from that game. I can understand that this team was going to struggle, but I'm not seeing much progress besides Anei. Better recruits will make us more competitive but at some point the coaches have to help put these players in a position to be successful.
Just got back from the game
1) Crowd - terrible, KState fans everywhere
2) Players - not sure if it would have mattered to have more depth, Kstates D was suffocating and we dont seem to have an offensively philosophy
3) Boynton - like the guy but the book is still out
4) Recognizing the kids with cancer was the highlight of the game
5) Cheerleaders were out of sync, the guy started the spirit run and was by three sections before the music started....terrible
6) Anei may be good in a couple of years