Wildcats vs. Cowboys Game Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
Kstate hasn’t missed in a while. Barry brown killing us as usual. As is wade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
Literally the worst basketball I’ve seen in my life. Kstate averages 6 3s a game so of course they have 7 so far. They’ve hit like 10 of their last 12 shots. Brown on pace for another 30 point game against us. I’ll pass on the second half. This one is over. Nothing like being down 3 with 3 minutes left and at half down 16.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chairman of the Board

Territorial Marshal
Mar 17, 2006
Edmond, Ok
Reid Gettys on TV keeps slamming the OSU offense for not setting good screens and not running off of them hard--and he's correct. KSU doesn't have to switch, hedge, or do anything when we screen. There's enough basketball IQ on our bench to see that, but it happens game after game.

Oct 29, 2016
US
Man, this is rough to watch. Definitely need the incoming class next season, no doubt.

Side note: I think the TV commentators would love nothing more than to perform felatio on Wade. Give it a rest, dudes. We get it.. he's good. Sheesh.

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Reid Gettys on TV keeps slamming the OSU offense for not setting good screens and not running off of them hard--and he's correct. KSU doesn't have to switch, hedge, or do anything when we screen. There's enough basketball IQ on our bench to see that, but it happens game after game.
The guards don’t know how to use the screens. They run too far outside of the screens so the defender can run right over it. No discipline in running the offense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jun 25, 2011
Just getting crushed. K-State just dominating us. They move the ball well on offense and defensively they are making it very difficult for us. Down 31 points with 10 minutes left in the game.